Lost In The Woods

-Y/N pov-
Y/n: ugh, I don't Evan know where I am. Stupid woods. Why did I Evan decided to come here anyways???

I heard something zip pas me and turned around to only see nothing. I tried to ignore it and continue walking forward to God knows where.
-time skip brought to you by y/n drinking water from the lake-

I was talking to some fishes asking them if they know any exit out of these woods and they said no. I tried to continue walking but I felt like something was watching me. No mater where I go, like I was being hunted. Like they were giving me a message to stay out of there territory. I stopped by a tree to sit and rest for a while and my feet hurted real bad. I started to doze off for a while then fell asleep.
(Oh and hey BTW guys, this is what u look like)

-time skip-I was fast asleep dreaming about sea doritos then was woken up by a loud voice in need of help

-time skip-
I was fast asleep dreaming about sea doritos then was woken up by a loud voice in need of help. I got up quickly and sprinted towards the noise and saw 2 girls except they looked like foxes one had a blue tail, blue fox ears, and blue eyes. The other had a red tail, red fox ears, and red eyes. They were both being attacked by what seams to be some sort of bear mixed with a ox and a lion. I looked at it for a few seconds and was snapped back to reality when I herd her scream again I reacted quickly and motioned my hands around. Soon the ground started to shake and then the bear thing looked at me and then I smirked. Then I blasted a huge beam of water at the bear thing and sent it flying to God knows where and the 2 girls looked at me in awe.

Y/n: uh... Hi. My names Y/n. Uh, wh-who are u?

The blue one stared at me and the stood up and said.

Sapphire: m-my n-name is s-s-sapphire.
Then the red one looked at me and said.
Ruby: hi Y/N my name is Ruby.

I couldn't believe it. I finally found someone who is not a fish.

Y/n: well uh Sapphire and Ruby can u tell me exactly where I am? Please.

Ruby and Sapphire stared at each other and then smiled.

Ruby: sure. Follow us.

I started to follow them to what seems like a medium cave like cabin.

Ruby: come inside.

Y/n: o-ok.
I said nervously. I went inside the cabin and ruby shouted.

Ruby: HEY MA AND PA! WE FOUND A NEW VISITOR! HES GONNA STAY WITH US FOR A WHILE!
I then heard a huge banging coming down the stairs to what appears to be there mom and she had orange ears tail ect. And her dad had white ears, tail, etc.

Then a big guy with white hers and tails came out nd shook my hand and flipped me over the table. My survival instincts kicked in and I landed on my feet the through him against the wall. He stared at me and smiled. He walked up to me, dusted off my shoulder, then said "you got my approval" then walked away. I knew instantly I'm gonna see some weird shit.

END OF CHAPTER 1!!!!!