Chapter one: "No group to go to"

This take place in 1977

As I was getting ready for summer camp I quickly stashed a bunch of weed in my backpacks, shoe's, clothes, sleeping bag, pillows, some of little packets in my hair, sweaters, etc. As I was finished packing up I see my younger step brother taunting me outside of my bedroom door.

"Once you leave the house Beth I'm going to do whatever I want to your room! And you can't stop me! Hahaha!" Said Oscar

I yelled at him saying he better not because by the time I return he's gonna be dead. As I got my stuff I went to the front door about to leave and go on the bus, but my stepfather stops me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes "Can you move I have to go." I look at him with disgust he was quite and gave me an angry look

"Hand them over!"he demanded implying I give him my weed and my dignity

"ugh Fine!" I reached inside my pockets taking out two baggies of weed and along side with my hubris.

"I KNOW THERES MORE THAN THAT I'M NOT AN IDIOT!!!" He yelled I reached into my pockets and hand 4 packets of weed.

"That's more like it!" He smiled "I want you to be sober and off of these they ruin your brain!"

He hits my head hard on purpose like he always does. I walk out the door went on the bus and looked at the other people in the bus and examined.

'who should I sit with? Druggies?...no...Popular rich girls? Yeah hell no...The geeks?...no...I'll just sit alone'

I sat down in the middle alone a seat alone putting my shit in the window seat next to me. I reach out in my backpack and got my headphones out and the dvd disk and played the song "Mr. Blue Sky Song by Electric Light Orchestra"

As I closed my eyes listening to the music that makes me feel at ease someone taps on my shoulder and open my eyes I recognize a tall 17 year old dark curly hair reeks the smell of tobacco wearing a black leather jacket. It was Jason Stuart I looked at him and gave him a death glare. He takes a seat behind me and taps on my shoulder asking if I got anything to smoke I stood up and said.

"The only thing I got to smoke IS YOUR ASS ONCE WE GET TO THE CAMPSITE AND IM GONNA BEAT THE LIVING SHI-" I was interrupted by the bus driver.

"HEY NO CUSSING IN MY BUS!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO WALK YOUR WAY TO THE CAMP THEN YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO DO SO!!!" He yells his face was all red and angry. I sat back down everyone staring at me whispering among each other. I put my headphones back on and laid down on my backpack.

After stop by stop to pick up the other kids it seem to take forever we finally arrived at the 'Sunny side summer camp' but something was off in the distance I see someone wearing black clothing holding a meat cleaver. I blinked again making sure it was real but it was gone. I reached out my weed out of my bra examined it

"Maybe I should be off of these for a bit..." I said dropping the small packet of weed on the bus floor at the same time gives me a chills

        End of chapter one
Thanks for reading ^^