The First

(No this story isn't replacing Alpha and Omega. I'll put that book on temporary hiatus until this book catches up and update them together. When one gets a chapter so will the other. Two Fairytail stories at once. One harem one not.)

"Drake tell me... Has there ever been a wielder who can resist the hunger?" A voice asked.

"So you want to know about the First Wielder." A deep voice spoke.

"Maybe I can learn how to control my hunger." Said the voice.

"Where do we begin? I guess when we finally started to work together." Drake said, "Ironically the first wielder wasn't in a world that the sacred gears originated. He was from a world full of magic. He was born a prodigy, but someone didn't like that so he got rid of him. Though we didn't finally start working together till centuries passed. Though he didn't age a single day, after all I'm the one that pushed him into the future."

***

Tower of Heaven

"Hey! Wake up!" A man yelled. These people have kept me locked up. Away from others. Their outfits were very weird, though everyone feared them. The only interactions I got were from a few children who took the time to actually interact with me. How did this happen? An old man named Rob found me one day and thought interacting with children my age would help. I was never removed from my shackles and couldn't even move, "Time to eat!" He said as he plate of food on the ground. He then quickly left the room leaving me alone. I heard the pain they caused others in this tower. Though they never hurt me. I never understood why. I don't even know anything about myself, only my name. Yet this man I could smell his fear of me. I'm just a kid, a kid with no magic.

"That's true, but that's because the world didn't bless you with magic because of me." A deep voice spoke.

"You again? Can you answer my questions now?" I asked.

"These chains are draining my ability to speak with you. Make it quick I'll try my best." He said.

"Who are you?" I asked as I sat in front of the food and began to force it down despite the taste.

"Names Drake and I am bound to you. You are me and I am you." He said.

"What do you have to do with me having no magic?" I asked.

"Well you technically do have magic. It's just different. You lost your memories from the jump, but I had no choice. I had to protect you." He said.

"From what?" I asked.

"Evil wizards. Though I didn't expect you to be locked up like this." He said, "I don't know much about you as I awakened at the moment you needed me. You seemed to have suffered a great loss back then." He said, "Your lack of magic is temporary. All you have to do is devour the magic of another individual. Tangible magic. If it's intangible... Well I'll tell you about that later, when you're not eating."

"So I temporarily steal magic?" I asked.

"Oh no it's permanent. Though eating someone's magic is only the beginning. You will have to train hard to master the magic. Now if you do the latter option you gain their magic, skills, and memories. So you can be a master of any option if you do the latter." He said.

"Why don't you tell me the latter? It sounds like the better option." I said.

"Trust me. I'll tell you later." He said.