Un

April 2018

RAJIANA|RAJI

"Ms.Wills would you like to work by yourself or in a group for the project coming up"

I looked up from my classwork and seen everyone was looking at me.

"Umm, I'll work by myself"

"See that's the problem, she always wanna work by herself. You must think you too good to work in groups or some"

"Macee chill out" Some boy name Quill told her.

"No cause I wanna know why she never work with nobody"

"Not that I have to explain myself to you, I don't like working in groups with BITCHES like YOU, who think they all that. Secondly, people tend to not do they part, THIRD I'm not a people person so please shut up talking to me"I looked at her.

"But do you wanna fight though"

"She don't but her big sister do so wassup" Rainia walked in my class.

"What you doing in here" I looked up from my work at her.

"I came to give you back your house key since I'm going with Tazzy nem after school, you should come Raji"She looked back "She giving giving you a problem"

"Na, you know ion like people or outside like that and she not. And you not fighting anymore Rain, you graduate next month. Be cool" I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"I know I know, but you know I don't play about you Rajiana" She rolled her eyes.

"I know Rainia" I laughed "But I'll see you later, be safe"

"Bet lil sis"She walked out going back to her building.

The bell rung letting us know class and school was over. I packed my stuff up and went to turn in my classwork and walked out heading home. Luckily, I stayed 10 from the school so it was walking distance.

"YOOO POPS" I walked in the kitchen and grabbed some to drink.

"What lil girl"He walked in the kitchen eating some chips.

"Nothing, just wanted to know if you was here cause it was quiet"

"Mhmmmm you going out tonight, it's Friday night"

"Now you know ion go out and I gotta work somebody else shift today, why you and Rain want me to go out so bad"I mugged him slightly.

"Cause we tired of yo ass being cooped up in this bitch, get the hell out so I can fuck my bitches ass naked sometimes"He mugged me back.

"What bitches you got"

"Aye don't let that worry you, I got bitches"He waved me off.

"Whatever pops" I laughed and went upstairs to my room. I plugged my phone up and took out my clothes for work and walked in my bathroom. 

After I got out, I put lotion on my body, got dressed, and untied my hair. I sprayed perfume on, grabbed my phone and everything else I needed.

"Aight pops I'll be back around 10" I walked down the stairs passing the kitchen.

"Stay safe, Love you"

"I love ya too old man"

I got in my car and headed to work. When I arrived, it was kinda hard to find a parking spot.

"Damn why the freak is it some many motherfuckers out today" I rolled my eyes getting out.

I walked past all the people in this crowded ass mall. I walked into DTLR seeing we wasn't as busy today. I seen my co-worker looking happy to see me. I laughed.

"You was ready to get off huh" I laughed looking at her.

"Yeah now I can go fuck my babydaddy up for pissing me off while I'm here" She rolled her eyes"See ya Raji"

I waved as she walked out and went in the back to clock in. Once I did that, I put my purse in my locker and my phone in my pocket and walked back to the front.

"Hey welcome to DTLR, let me know if you need help or anything"I smiled at the customer.

"Wassup Raji, y'all still got them shoes that came out last Saturday, my dumbass homeboy fucked up my first pair" Quill looked at me.

"Yeah what size you need"

"10.5"

"Aight I'll be right back" I went in the back and grabbed his shoe.

"This all for today"

"Yeah and what time y'all open tomorrow, I need them 14s that come out tomorrow."

"Your total is 227.78 and we open at 9 since the truck come at 8.. come early cause they first come first serve with these"I grabbed the money and gave him his change and receipt.

"Bet, fuck with the party later homebody ass lil girl"He was walking out.

"You know ion fuck with parties Quill"I laughed as he walked out.

Two hours passed and I was just scrolling on my phone since no one else came in really.

rainnowater: imma always drip like my name🥴💧prettyassraji: bitch you aight😘, yeen cute like meprettyassraji: i'm jp, BITCH YOU FINE🥰💚

prettyassraji: bitch you aight😘, yeen cute like me
prettyassraji: i'm jp, BITCH YOU FINE🥰💚

After four more hours, we closed the store and I was on my way home but stopped to get some food knowing pops bitch ass ain't cook and he probably gone. Man always fucking somebody bitch.

I pulled up at the house and got out and unlocked the door to get in.

"POPSSSS" I walked upstairs to my room and kicked my shoes off and ate my food.

"He gone already, and I'm finna leave in like an hour, you sure youn wanna come"Rainia stood in my door.

"Yeah I'm good, but tell Quill bitch ass I said wassup" I got out some clothes for me to sleep in and walked in my bathroom.

"Will do sis" She walked out to finish getting ready.

I cut the shower on and tied my hair up before stripping out my clothes and getting in. Once i was done, I put my dirty clothes and towel in the basket in the laundry room.

"RAJI COME LOCK THE DOOR"

I walked downstairs and seen she waiting on me.

"Be safe Rain and don't fight nobody"

"Ion bother nobody who don't bother me but I love you, I'll be back around 1 or 2" She walked to her car.

"I love you too" I watched her pull off.

I made sure I locked the doors before going back upstairs to my room. I put the phone on charger and  crashed. A bitch was truly tired. Fuck I look like partying?