nulla

❝Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorn'd.❞

- William Congreve, The Mourning Bride

Cold-hearted bitch, Anastasia Marzanna doesn't know what to think when she discovers her husband's affair with a much younger woman. Despite her lack of love for the man and their unhappy marriage, she decides to return the favor — tenfold. Feeling more vindictive than anything, Anastasia soon sets her eyes on her husband's boss, Vice Innocenti, a ruthless businessman made of cruel intentions and sinful tendencies, as the subject for her wicked game.

But what she doesn't expect is her overwhelming attraction to this vile man and the hold he suddenly has on her. What once was a planned vendetta with Anastasia pulling all the strings, soon turns to Vice orchestrating his own deadly game. A game meant for them both.

ANASTASIA MARZANNA

❝Just like ice, I'll be your ruin

- - -

VICE INNOCENTI

❝My teasing words are nothing compared to my tongue

© Copyright by XIMENA CHAVEZ

- - -

No part of this publication (including all content associated with it) may be reproduced, copied, distributed, broadcasted, manipulated, or sold in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or/and other mechanical and electronic methods. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and an infringement of copyright. I do not own any of the images and/or media used. All media content belong to their rightful owners. All characters, events, locations, etc are fictional. Any relation or similarity to reality and/or fiction and/or person(s), dead or alive, is merely a coincidence. This book contains content meant for mature audiences.

© 2020 - All Rights Reserved.