Part 1

"Yoongi..." She smile sweetly to your boyfriend while your boyfriend's eyes fixed on her. You don't even know the identity of this mysterious woman. You did saw her few times before this standing in front of Big Hits building. But you concluded that she was just a fan.

You and Yoongi were on your way to his studio with your arm linked to his. You both froze when this mysterious girl stood exactly in-front of the studio's door with her back facing you and thus blocking the way. When she realized that both of you were there, she turned her body.

Yoongi then pull his arm from you and yes, you were surprised by his sudden action.

"Can you leave us for a moment?" He says without detaching his eyes from her. You were confused at first. But nevertheless, you walked away from there. Well, not exactly far from there. You observed them in secret by standing beside the wall where they both can't see you although you might not be able to hear them exactly. But you didn't hear any voices, rather they were still there, standing quietly in their place. The only exchanged they have is glare. That made you questioned yourself. What exactly their relationship as you can feel the tension between them.

"Who are we spying on?" The whisper did startles you as you snapped your head towards the source immediately. You found Taehyung doing exactly what you did earlier. "What are you doing?!" You whispered-yelled him and smacked his arm. "I just want..." He says as his head still trying to see what the interesting sight you wanted to spy on but paused mid-sentence. Aha! So that is the sign that he knew the identity of this mysterious girl.

"Why is she here?" He asked you with frown suddenly painted on his face and you shrugged in response. You don't even know her, how would you know her intention on meeting your boyfriend.

"Let's go Noona." He took your hand into his, pull you from there and went to one of the meeting room. To say you were surprise, obviously you are. Why did he has to bring you here. Why can't he explain it over there. He asked you to sit while he stood in front of you, both hands positioned on his hips.

"Why are you like this? Who is that girl?" His eyes falls on you when he heard you're asking him a question.

"I don't think you should hear that from me. Its better if Yoongi hyung explain it to you." Your eyebrows furrowed in response. That make you more curious.

"Tae let it out." You shot your eyes on him.

He shook his head. "It's complicated." He answered you shortly.

"Then make it clearer for me. You behaving like this and Yoongi turned into mannequin when he sees that girl. Who is she?"

"She's Ayana." You heard a foreign voice interrupted both of you and the voice was actually belonged to Namjoon who was standing at the door frame. Did Taehyung actually let the door open? How can you heard nothing when he opened the door. Forget about that y/n. Focus! But Ayana? This name sounds familiar and you forgot where did you heard this before.

"Who is she?" You asked Namjoon who was walking towards Taehyung. But they both froze like a mannequin just like how Yoongi act when he sees Ayana. Oh My God, why is it hard for them to just let it out. Annoyed with them trying to delay telling you about the identity of that girl you immediately stood up and stride towards the door.

"She's Yoongi girlfriend." Namjoon's words halted your steps.

"What?" You turned to them and chuckles in disbelieve. Are they trying to prank me? You thought to yourself. If that girl is Yoongi's girlfriend, then what am I? A friend? But a friend don't wear couple rings and declared their relationship to family and friends.