One Summer With One Direction

Hey! To all the readers out there:

{edited.}

This is my FIRST One Direction fan-fic and all of these came from my mind so that means these are all ideas. Oh and if anyone tries to steal or somehow copy this shitty arse story, I would make you a live bait for hungry sharks. Thank you.

© KoalaDanceRobot 2013

-

The sun slightly peaked through the thin white sheets of cloth covering the window. A little beam of sunlight focused on my face, heating it up, causing me to wake up. My head slightly turned to my right as I glanced at my alarm clock. Three green numbers showed : 8:50. I shut my eyes again, thinking that I have more time to sleep. But then it came to me.

Shit! I'm late for school.

I came rushing to the shower and on the way, I nearly slid over a carpet rug. I turned on the heater as I washed my hair. After a while, I came out of the bathroom. I slid on a white knee length dress and added one of Liam's over sized plaid long sleeves. I put on a pair of black hi cut converse and ran out of the dresser.

After grabbing my back pack, I picked my hairbrush from the kit near my side table and stuffed it inside. Rushing toward my study table, I picked my books up. As the clumsy girl I usually am, a picture fell down my Advanced Calculus book. I lent over to pick it up. It was a picture of me and the boys.

Who are the boys?

Well, before that, let me tell you a little about me.

My name is Chloe. Chloe Payne. Yes, the sister of Liam Payne, one fifth of the famous British Irish boy band. I actually never knew about who I really am but then, the boys came to babysit me (even though I am seventeen). One summer with them gave me one hell of an experience and that includes me discovering, well... me.

And I am very much thankful for that.

-

pepperoni pizza!

Hello, guys! I am terribly sorry for not being active but you know, curse the school activities. Anyways, this is rewritten and edited. okay? I apologise for the following unedited chapters since I wrote this fan fic when I was like ten or eleven years old. sorry!

xo,

eunice the koala.