Prologue

(Disclaimer: I own nothing)

???: "General Siegfried Attacks!"

???2: "I perfect Guard with Isault!"

???: "I figured you'd guard it, Shiro! Twin Drive! First check, no Trigger...Second check, Draw Trigger! I give the power to my Vanguard and draw a card!"

Shiro: "Gotta say Ryota, it's a little better than I first thought."

Ryota: "Yeah, but what did ya expect from Yuta?"

(On the left is Shiro; on the right is Ryota)

Our story begins with two young men, Shiro and Ryota, battling one another in Cardfight Vanguard. As the two sit and Cardfight in front of a cafe, waiting for their friend, Yuta Terumi, to show up, they test out a new deck that Ryota and Yuta have been working on.

Ryota: "Since my Drive check had a Grade 3, Siegfried lets me call it to an open Rear guard circle! I superior call Juggernaut Maximum! Attack!"

Shiro: "No guard! Damage Check...Heal Trigger!"

Ryota: "Agh! I almost had you too!"

Shiro: "Sorry. But in all seriousness, you've only had this clan for like a day and you're already pretty good. Yuta's help aside, that's impressive!"

Ryota: "I mean, I've only been using more of the basic strategies anyway. When Yuta gets here, I'll ask him to go for a more aggressive strat..."

???: "Don't worry about asking me, I'm already planning to."

The two fighters look behind Shiro to find a man with Red hair and emerald eyes with a pair of military trousers on a motorcycle.

He gets off the bike and walks up to them with a large case.

Shiro: "Hey Yuta, how's it going?"

Yuta: "I'm fine, just finished visiting my cousin's grave..."

This info brought down their mood, as the two mourn for a friend. Yuta notices the change in mood and tries to cheer them up a little.

Yuta: "Hey c'mon. No need to be all gloomy for me. You two are supposed to be the cheery ones in this."

Ryota: "We know but, it still hurts ya know?"

Yuta: "....Tell you what, if you two cheer up right now, I'll make you both the best decks you've ever had. Sound good?"

The two think about it for a minute, as Yuta hopes this will work, before giving him a quick smile. After that, they started chatting about their day and ways to help improve their decks. An hour passes as Yuta finishes up Ryota's new deck, while Shiro looks over his.

Yuta: "Aaaannnd, that should do it! Here's your new deck pal."

Ryota: "Sweet!"

Shiro: "Alright, let's try it—"

Suddenly, the world around them began to slow into a halt, where everyone and everything was left in a standstill. The only ones capable of movement were the three fighters as they look around them in shock.

Ryota: "Huh..?"

Yuta: "It has to be..."

???: "My Champions..."

A large ray of light shines down upon them as a giant, mechanical being descended from the sky, almost godlike. The three kneel to the mechanical deity.

 The three kneel to the mechanical deity

Shiro: "Lord Gyze."

Gyze: "Raise your heads, my children. I fear there is great danger that may befall this world."

Ryota: "What do you mean Master?"

Gyze: "The Zeroth Dragons...I can feel their power fading...."

All 3: "What?!"

Yuta: "What do you mean fading?!"

Gyze: "Their very presence can no longer be found in this plane of existence...."

Ryota: "How's that possible!? Nobody can just take the Zeroth Dragons' power like that!....right?"

Gyze: "I am uncertain how it is possible, however I do know where to search. Are you three prepared...?"

Shiro: "Yes Master, we'll bring down anyone who meddles with Cray!"

With that, Gyze opens a portal above them as it sucks the three into it.

Gyze: "I shall send you to where the Zeroth Dragons' presence were last. Go, and show whomever stands in your way true strength!"

All 3: "Yes Father!"

With determination, the three champions get sucked into the portal and transport to where their mission takes them. The portal vanishes, along with Gyze, as times resumes again as if nothing happened.
.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued......