The Body Heist

(This is just really a crackfic that I thought of...)

Ages:

Usagi/Serenity/Moon- 19

Minako/Venus- 19

Ami/Mercury- 18

Rei/Mars- 18

Makoto/Jupiter- 22

Zoisite- 19

Jadeite- 21

Malachite- 24

Nephrite- 22

Mamoru/Endymion/Mask-22

Don't own Sailor Moon, wish I did but I didn't so rights to Sailor Moon go to original creators.

Loud banging could be heard in the next room from where Usagi was sleeping in Mamoru's bed. Loud crashes, shouts, and bangs ringing through the apartment. Thankfully the apartment was somewhat soundproof from neighbours. Usagi, having had a terrible long three days of school, fighting youma, and having a five paper essay due the next day, you can tell that she had not gotten a lot of sleep. Add on to the fact the her boyfriend and past life lover and one of his generals looking like they were up to something, Usagi was tired beyond anything. Cranky and feeling like a bitch in that moment she crawled from beneath the covers and slowly walked through the dark room to get to the door of the room. Opening it up to a dark hallway she could hear the shouts and noises disturbing her from sleep that she barely got the past three days, she walked down the hall. Once entering the living room she could see what was happening with disdain.

( 1 hour earlier with the idiots who decided it was a great idea to steal a "corpse")

"So are you sure he is still alive and not dead?" a deep voice questioned from the shadows the pillar was casting.

"Yes, and he is kept in a sleep induced prison," another deep voice answered the question sounding close by to the first voice.

"What's the plan?" whispered a third voice sounding female. "Do we just grab him and stuff him in the duffel bag, or are we just going to carry him out?"

"Yes to the first one, is there any guards that you can sense?" whispered the second voice.

"Not that I can tell, and if there are we can just grab him stuff him in the bag and run. They shouldn't follow us for that long," the first voice said.

"Alright let's grab us a dead body!" the third voice whispered shouted in excitement.

"He's not dead!" the first and second voice shout whispered at her. "Let's go!" the first voice ordered.

Three shadows could be seen dashing silently and fast towards where said body of the man they wished to shove in the duffle bag the third voice held. As they neared they didn't notice the four set of eyes that focused on them. With whispered angry shouts and threats at each other as they tried to shove the body inside the body sized bag an attack of dark energy almost hit them all. Looking up the first and third voice left the job of getting the body inside the bag while they took care of this threat. Few seconds of fighting went by and lights flickered on alerting everyone someone was inside the room you can now see who was in the room. The second voice trying to stuff the body inside the bag could be seen as Nephrite in his white uniform with green trimmings stuffing the "comatosed" body of Jadeite who was in a grey uniform with black trimmings. The same uniform of the two generals Malachite and Zoisite, who were fighting the first and third voice who were now revealed to be Endymion and Venus. Venus in her senshi uniform with whip in hand ready to fight, and Endymion in his cobalt armor with silver accents and broad sword in his hand fighting Malachite. Venus taking on Zoisite with his crystals.