Prologue

The elemental nations are divided into many countries. Of these countries, they are known to be the most powerful, each with their own shinobi village; Water country with Kirigakure, wind country with Sunagakure, Earth country with Iwagakure, Lightning country with Kumogakure, and Fire country with their village, the most powerful of them all, Konohagakure.

Each village is led by a Kage, usually the most powerful person in the village. Out of all the kage, one is hailed to be the most powerful among them. His name is Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime Hokage of Konoha. He is hailed for his greatness in the battlefield during the third great ninja war, being able to take on and defeat an entire army himself. However, what he is most feared and respected for are his two signature Jutsus, The Rasengan and the Hiraishin.

The rasengan was a ball of violently spinning chakra, which could reach speeds unheard of. The hiraishin was known as a time space jutsu which allowed Minato to go from one place to another in a split second as long as he has marked the area.  Many believe that the Hiraishin was created through seals, as it was a known fact that Minato was a seals master. the truth, however, is that his speed, both of his hiraishin and of the rasengan came about form the bloodline of the near extinct Namikaze clan, which were once known as the Hayaikaze clan.

Their Bloodline, the Sokudoton, or speed release, was a special type of bloodline. Once unlocked, the physical aspect of the person's chakra becomes limitless and the speed at which chakra travels in their body increases exponentially. Furthermore, the clan had the Contract for the Feline Summoning clan, with their boss, Hyo, being summoned by the head of House only.

On the night that the Kyuubi no Kitsune was forced to attack Konoha by the masked Uchiha, Minato sealed all his information on the Speed release and Kushina, his wife's bloodline, Uzumaki chakra chains,  into the forbidden scroll, with instruction to Hiruzen Sarutobi, the third Hokage, to give it to Naruto as soon as he unlocks his Bloodline, of which only The Namikaze family, Hiruzen, Jiraya the Toad sage, Hizashi Hyuga and Tsume Inuzuka know about. 

Thus begins the story of Naruto Hayaikaze, the Godspeed of Konoha.

A/N: Hey guys. Hope you like this short introduction to this new story that i have come up with. I will soon be opening a poll on what you what to happen on the story, meaning Naruto's teammates and his small harem. Fair warning his harem will have no more than 4 people with Naruhina and Narukiba already being decided (BISEXUAL HAREM). so there will be one more guy and one more girl. Also NO SASUNARU, SAKUNARU, OR SASUSAKU, why, because i plan to kill them off soon MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!! 

Aaaaanyway, till next time.

Sir Salazar Uzumaki-Allen