Episode 1

Y/n's POV
Oppa!!! Where are you? Come out!! I'm scared!! No!!! Don't take my oppa! Please Let him go!! Oppa!!!!!

I woke up panting heavily. Again... That nightmare. When will I be able to forget this. It keeps haunting me, aishh.

I look at the clock and saw that it was.......07 30 !!!!! Gosh, I'm late for my first day !! I jump out of my bed heading to the bathroom. I quickly did my morning routine and put my uniform on. I put my fake nerdy glasses, tied my hair or you can say wig into a simple ponytail, put on makeup disguising my face into an ugly one and headed out of the room.

I forgot to introduce myself.
Hi! My name is Y/n. I am 21 years old and just transfered to Seoul university because of my father's business. My father is always on trips and my mom also accompany him. Today both of them are home. I had a brother who was taken away from me by god. I really miss him. He had a friend whose name I don't remember, was crying bitterly at his funeral. I was only 12 at that time and I saw the 14 year old boy kneeling down and crying infront of my brother's picture. I always have a nightmare as if someone is taking my brother away from which is because of his death. My brother died due to a hole in his heart. He had it since birth and fought it for 14 years but he went weak and....... Nevermind I started dressing like a nerd so that I won't get too much attention from the gold diggers. Someone must appreciate me in the form I am.

I went downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen.
"Goodmorning mom!" I said
"Goodmorning honey. Won't you have breakfast?" She asked.
"Oh no mom, I'm late. Bye!!" I said as I went to the door.
"Y/n??"
"Yes mom!" I said
"Me and your dad are going for another business trip. But this time a little longer than usual." My mom said
"Ok. How many days??" I asked
"Not days but months..for 6 months." She said.
"What why!??!" I asked as it is way too much time.
"We have meetings with the CEO of a huge company and we will be helping him in his business. And as you just transfered here, we will let you be at my friend's house." She said
"Ok... when are you going??" I asked.
"In 2 weeks.." she said.
"Ok...bye mom!!" I said opening the door.
"Bye!! Be a good girl!!" She said in a higher tone.
"Yeah yeah" I said rolling my eyes.

The school is only a few minutes away so I prefer walking to get used to the new streets etc...

I entered the school and saw a lot of students walking around. Some holding books and some.....makeup. I can already tell that there are a lot of bitches. They are clinging to some boys, their uniform tight as fuck, I wonder if they can breathe in that tight thing, their top button of the uniform opened to show their cleavage. They are wearing so much makeup. They look as if they have put all the makeup over the world on their face.
I walk inside only to hear some whispers.
"Is she a new student??"
"She looks like a nerd"
"How can she walk with such a face"
"she is just the right toy for us to bully now"

"Oh no no no bitches, you will regret if you ever dare to lay a finger on me." I thought
I went to the office to take my schedule. As I was searching for my class, I bumped into someone.
I look up to see a guy smirking at me. Ok now scared because I can only deal with bitches and not assholes. I'm not that strong.
"Guys look!! A new nerd!" The guy said looking at his 6 friends behind him.
"Oh Jimin...Let her go!" The guy with broad shoulders said in disbelief.
"Yeah Jimin ! Stop bullying innocent persons!" A guy who seems to be like a leader said.
"Hyungs!! Can you guys go to class already. You are too "nice"" the guy who I assume to be Jimin said.
I was about to walk away while they were talking but he caught my wrist and yanked me back.
"Where do you think you are going..huh??" He asked.
I looked behind to see all the 6 guys looking at me helplessly.
"To class..." I said without thinking.
"Ohh so you talk back. Nice! I like you already." He said as he placed his hand on my cheeks lightly caressing it.
I pushed his hands away and ran down the corridor. Unexpectedly, I found my class. The teacher was already here.
"Oh new student! Come here and introduce yourself"
"Hello....I am Y/n. Nice to meet you" I said trying to be nice.
"Ok Y/n.. Take a seat at the back."
The teacher said and I headed to the back. All I feel is death glares. I wonder why?? I notice that my partner is not here yet. The teacher was about to start the lesson when someone knocked on the door and entered. It was.....Jimin!!! He is in the same class as me!!! Woww my day couldn't get any better ,please note the sarcasm.
"Mr Park!! You are always late!! You shou----" the teacher was cut off
"Shut the fuck up... Can you uncle??" He said.
What?!!? Is this a way to talk to elders and he is his uncle. This son of bitch doesn't have any respect.
"Aish this boy!! You should at least respect me..." the teacher said with disappointment.
Suddenly Jimin's eyes landed on me. He.....SMIRKED!!! I looked around the class and saw that the only seat left was the one beside me which means Jimin is my......SEATMATE!!!!! I will kill myself later on.

He came closer and sat beside me. A shiver ran down my spine when he whispered

"You will get punished later, babygirl, for leaving me like that.."