Untitled Story Part

Prolauge

Have you ever felt like you don't belong?

Yeah didn't think so, well I'm Adrienne Klemin. Im a adventurer/ warrior for the village Moon Dragon. Right now im looking for my friend Ryin.

I see a creeper with its leg chopped off. I screamed because i still thought it eould blow up. "Wait! No! Im helpless please help me! Someone!" The creeper yelled. I look at the green creature. "I can understand you." I say in confusion. He looks at me in adoration. "You have the gift... i must take you to Lord Herobrine." I fix his leg and he takes me to Herobrine's castle in the Nether.

Herobrine rushes out of his castle when we reach it. "Adri?!?" He asks in confusion. I nod. He hugs me and explains how im his daughter and thats why i could talk to Dioxide (the creeper) also he told me that im half enderwoman.

I feel confused, i was told that my parents abandoned me. Herobrine said that his brother notch stole me when i was three and he was the one that raised me until now. I felt likle crying, its alot to take in.

So i became the princess of all mobs and the nether. About three weeks later my father came to my room looking happy. I put down the technology i have been tinkering with. "Yeaj dad?" I ask happily. "You know how you have been asking to go on an adventure lately?" He says. I nod. "Well they its this underground city called the city of Ender and i wanted you find it for me and take some pictures and samples of rock and minerals and a creature(of there is one) they we don't have in Minecraftia" My mouth dropped, finally an adventure!

(Also the picture is of Adrienne)