Hello there

Chapter one
Robin looked around and saw nothing I  mean  she was blind since  she could remember she doesn't know what's going around her or what's around her she can fly but only using her sense of smell and hearing by doing so
When she was little she would already be jealous of those around her but nether acted  out about it she kept to her self and her parents...oh how she missed her parents now. Hey showed her how to fly and hunt by using her senses by doing so but dragon hunter killed them  a long time ago.
Her parents where the only nightfurries  that accepted her into their family but now those days are gone.

Robin walked using her sense of smell and hearing to find out what Was where and what's around her just as she turned around to smell a tree she hears running paws behind her her pulled turn slits and she gets ready for a fight with another dragon but what she doesn't know that this dragon is with a human with a metal leg that helps his nightfury fly.
Just as they come out from the bush they immediately stop toothless looks at the she nifhtfury in shock but realises something the night fury in front of him is blind the pure light blue eyes says all she was born blind and cant hunt probably.then how in the hell is she alive?.

Robin looks at the two scents  infront  of her and growls a bit in a warning soon more flaps and running enter her ears  she turns around and runs but because of the adrenaline and fear coursing through her body distracts her and she runs into a tree she lands on her sides but gets up and turns in another direction but doesn't run.

Toothless and hiccup loon at each other and then look back at the she fury "hiccup is that a nightfury!"says Astrid as her gaze hits the she fury hiccup looks at Astrid and nods unable to speak due to shock and excitement coming from him.
Toothless walks towards robin but stops a little bit after she growls.hiccup steps forward and reached his hand out in front of robin she smells it but doest but her head on it she just sits down and waits that's when she gets up in a hurry growling and whimpering coming from her.
Toothles looks at robin in confusion and sniffs the air dragon hunters are coming and fast her growls and gets ready to fight. He gets in front  if robin and gets in a protective stance

To be continued