the perfect day

Sammies pov

It was christmas morning and of course my brother as usual woke me up at 4 o'clock in the morning. He came in an jumped on me yelling wake up wake up sammie. Go away, I mumbled. He got out and I tryed going back to sleep buy I coudnt so I got up and got ready for the day. It was about seven when I got done with that so I went out of my room to find everybody sitting on the couch except my mum who was makeing breakfast. When she was finished we had are normal family breakfast that we do every Christmas no big deal. Then it was time to open presents so we went to the living room amd the first one they  got out was for my sister becky. She opened it and it was a new phone. Then we opened up the rest until there was one left and ot was for me. I opened it and it was full of 5sos merch. I freaked out and then I noticed an envelop as well. I opened it amd took everything out and started looking at everything then I saw a ticket to a five seconds of sumer concert. I also saw a backstage pass and two oter tickets and passes as well. It was for tonight so I called up my frienxs shay amd georgie and told them about it and then told them that they were coming with me and to meet at my house by two. When I finished freaking out I ran up the stairs to get ready. I hoped in amd out of a shower so fast you would think I was super human. I was doing my hair and makeup but I couldnt find anything to wear. Shay showed up ten minutes early as usual when I mention 5sos. I figured out what to wear I wore a necklace that said calum hood on it. A 5sos t-shirt and my favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans. I wore my combat boots and for hair and makeup I did my normal routine curling my hair and everything. Then georgie arrived on time see if we had to meet at one of their houses I would be late because my dad would drive me. We left really early and I did not know why we already live in australia and the arena is only like ten minutes away. But it turns out on the backstage passes had meet and greet  tickets as well. We headed in amd my head was pounding with all the nerves. I was about to meet my lovelys but I love calum the most its like wenare meant to be together. We have like everything in common.