HOT STUFF

Wʜʏ ᴄᴀɴ' ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ?
Hᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ I sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴ ᴀᴄʜᴇ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ?

SUMMARY!!!(by spiderlang)

chad benson was the bad boy at Hawkins high school. Ladies love him, guys wanna be him. He was friends with Steve Harrington and still is. They've known each other since elementary school. Chad didn't need any friends to rely on but he knew the boy for along time. Chad was the bad boy until Billy mother fucking Hargrove came along. Chad hated his guts, if he wanted punch him he could. That stupid mullet he tried to pull of just made Chad mad.

DESCRIPTION!!!(by me)

ONCE UPON A TIME Chad Benson and Steve Harrington ruled the world-well if you want to call Hawkins High School that. But now that Billy Hargrove is at Hawkins, there's a new "King" in school and Chad is not having it.
WITH NEW FRIENDS and his sister, Rachel, at his side, Chad is sure that Steve and him will become the "Kings" of Hawkins High again.Yet, with a new threat in town, will Chad still be able to be the "king" once and for all?

BEN HARDY AS CHAD BENSON

"𝕳𝖊𝖞!!𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞 𝖓𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖘!𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖑 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖊𝖒 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊!!"

AND

EMILY SKINNER AS RACHEL BENSON

"𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐈 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤ed 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦!"

INCLUDING DACRE MONTGOMERY AS BILLY HARGROVE,JOE KEERY AS STEVE HARRINGTON,SADIE SINK AS MAXINE 'MAX' MAYFIELD AND THE REST OF THE STRANGER THINGS CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I' ɴ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Tʜs ᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ

ok y'all this plot(and the cover) are by spiderlang so look at her stuff:it's really good i promise!!