Bio

Name: Y/n Odinson (he was given that name)

Age: only a few hours (looks 18)

Looks: (you or whatever)

Likes: James, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Olivia, Glynda, Helping others, his girlfriends

Hates: Ironwood, Grimm, Thanos, Bad People, Those who harm his friends, White Fang

Personality: Happy, Naive, Fun, Caring, Helpful, Brave, Dense

Powers:
Power Stone: The Power Stone Allows Y/n to access and manipulate all forms of energy; enhance his physical strength and durability; enhance any superhuman ability; and boost the effects of the other five Stones. At full potential, the Power Stone grants the user omnipotence.

Reality Stone: The Reality Stone Allows Y/n to fulfill His wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with scientific laws, and do things that would normally be impossible. At full potential, when backed by the other five Stones, the Reality Stone allows Y/n to alter reality on a universal scale and also create any type of alternate reality Y/n wishes.

Mind Stone: The Mind Stone Allows Y/n to enhance His mental and psionic abilities and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. At full potential, when backed by the Power Stone, the Mind Stone can access all minds in existence simultaneously. The Mind Stone is also the manifestation of the universal subconscious.

Space Stone: The Space Stone Allows Y/n to exist in any location; move any object anywhere throughout reality; warp or rearrange space; teleport Himself and others; increase His speed, and alter the distance between objects contrary to the laws of physics. At full potential, when backed by the Power Stone, the Space Stone grants Y/n omnipresence.

Time Stone: The Time Stone Allows Y/n to see into the past and the future; stop, slow down, speed up or reverse the flow of time; travel through time; change the past and the future; age and de-age beings, and trap people or entire universes in unending loops of time. At full potential, when backed by the Power Stone, the Time Stone grants Y/n omniscience and total control over the past, present, and future.

Soul Stone: The Soul Stone Allows Y/n to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. The Soul Stone also acts as a gateway to an idyllic pocket universe. At full potential, when backed by the Power Stone, the Soul Stone grants Y/n control over all life in the universe.

(He will have to learn how to use these powers, he won't know how to use them all)

Clothing: