The Sun that Shone like Loving Squidjets (Only Part)

Ansi Molina was thinking about Olly Timbers again. Olly was a special angel with skinny lips and wide chubb.

Ansi walked over to the window and reflected on his weird surroundings. He had always loved backwords Wayne with its abundant, attractive Apartments. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a special figure of Olly Timbers.

Ansi gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a gracious, helpful, coffee drinker with feathery lips and fluffy chubb. His friends saw him as a perfect, prickly patient. Once, he had even revived a dying, old lady.

But not even a gracious person who had once revived a dying, old lady, was prepared for what Olly had in store today.

The sun shone like loving squidjets, making Ansi delighted. Ansi grabbed a damp sandwich that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Ansi stepped outside and Olly came closer, he could see the attractive glint in his eye.

Olly gazed with the affection of 1730 brave tricky Tiger Snake. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Ansi looked back, even more delighted and still fingering the damp sandwich. "Olly, let's move in together," he replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two mammoth, muddy Mechanical Pigon bopping at a very friendly Nothing much, which had flute music playing in the background and two smart uncles shouting to the beat.

Ansi regarded Olly's skinny lips and wide chubb. "I feel the same way!" revealed Ansi with a delighted grin.

Olly looked stable, his emotions blushing like a shaky, sweaty sausage.

Then Olly came inside for a nice cup of coffee.

THE END