~Prologue~

*MILAN*

"This is a cruel and unusual punishment, " I said bored as I look at Haley, the werewolf pregnant by he hybrid.

"It was a bottle of whiskey-" she stated.

"Not for you. For me," I said standing up and walking towards her.

"Why?" She asks me.

I tilt my head to the right and smirk. "You ask a lot of questions, don't you?" I ask her.

"Yeah well, this happened from a bottle of whiskey, trying to find my family from Katherine, who looks like you and slept with a hybrid phsycho. Classic me."

"Ah. Katerina Petrova. My best doppelgänger," I said smirking.

"Bring her out!" I heard Sophie shout. I roughly grab her arm and bring her out.

"Can I go now?" I ask as I push Haley towards the witches.

"Who the hell are you?" Haley asked the original.

"Elijah Mikealson, an original vampire, great hair, wears a suit," I informed the wolf before looking at the witches, "can I go?" I ask again.

"No.You're going to watch over Hayley for the next three years. That's your punishment." Agnes said.

"Screw you, Agnes," I said right after she finished talking.

"Elena?" The original asked looking at me.

"Milan, doofus," I said rolling my eyes as I try to walk out.

Keyword. Try.

"Another doppelgänger, great," he said.

"Later losers. Oh and good luck with the baby," I said putting up the middle finger as I go to leave.

"Not so fast, Milan," Sophie said.

"Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. My dear old friend, now my enemy. What do you want?" I ask her smiling fake.

"You're going to help Hayley during the pregnancy,"

"HELL NO!!!!!"

"Even if we have to hurt you, you will," Sophie said ignoring my remark.

"Yo gay guy!" I shout looking at Elijah who looks at me weirdly. "yes you," I said pointing to him.

"You take care of pointless one night stand, I go get hammered. Great," I said when he shakes his head so I take his shake as a yes.

"Milan Killian Petrova!" Sabine shouted when I'm halfway out of the cemetery.

"I know sabine. You want revenge on your old lover, so before I rat you out, think, " I told her smirking before I head on out.

As I walk the streets of Bourbon I feel a presence behind me.

"Stop following me like a creeper," I said.

"Why won't you help Hayley?"

"Because of the reason they're doing it," I stated simply.

"But it's for a-"

"A bad cause. they're trying to kill my sister and me, Elijah. I want to live, so does my sister. So if you want a chance to save your family go ahead, just know that they won't make it easy," iI said stealing someone's and taking a big sip of it.

"At least try to help us," Elijah said next to me.

I sigh, stopping as I turn to look at him with complete sincerity.

I put my hand on his cheek, smiling, "No," I said shaking my head as I walk away.

"What if we make a deal?" Elijah asked beside me.

"Damn boy. Ever take a hint?" I ask him.

"You're the most powerful witch in the French quarter. I can sense that2" he states.

"Yeah. So?" I ask him taking yet another large gulp of beer.

"What would you like in return for helping my family and me?" He asked.

"Ah. There's always something isn't there?" I ask smirking, "I want nothing," I said going serious.

"How about my mothers' grimoires?"He asked.

"That witch bitches spells?" I ask him.

"Language. But yes," he said holding his hand out for me to take, "Do we have a deal, Ms Petrova?" He asked smirking

"Hm," I hum as I think it over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to get Niklaus to agree," Elijah said walking fast.

"Yeah. And how do we do that?" I ask him laying down as I fly beside him.

When he sees this he looks shocked before I raise my perfectly shaved eyebrow at him in a questioning manner.

When he doesn't answer I speak. "Think like an asshole," I said.

"I got it," we said in unison looking at each other. "He craves power. So give it to him," I state smirking before I snap my fingers teleporting us to Klaus.

"Come to give me another lecture Elijah?" He asked.

"No.I've said all I have to say," Elijah said smirking.

"But I haven't," I said walking up to the newly found drunk daddy.