Silver, Week, China?

"Y/N, will you please come pick me up? Over." I heard my little brother, Dustin's, voice echo from my walkie. He'd given it to me as a graduation gift so we could keep in touch while I was at college. He swore he'd build a ham radio that could go the distance, and I guess the summer fling he wrote to me about really just gave him more inspiration to build it.

"What's up, buddy? Where are you? Over." I asked through the walkie.

I heard Dustin sigh through the speaker before replying, "Well, I got Cerebro up and running, but Suzie won't answer and the party ditched me on Weathertop. Over." He sounded upset, I could tell. He was hesitant to leave his friends for a month to begin with, so I'm sure them ditching him the day he comes back really hurt his feelings. He was almost as sensitive as Will, one of his best friends. He'd never admit it, though.

I answered my brother quickly, "Yeah, I'll be there in about 15 minutes if you start heading down," I answered. "And be careful, it's dark out. Over."

I threw some shoes on before heading to my car. On the way to Weathertop I thought about how much I had missed the dork. There was no denying him and I were complete opposites. He was a nerd, and quite honestly I just...wasn't. Throughout High School I had more of a stoner reputation. I wasn't, but honestly I didn't mind people thinking I was. For some reason everyone loves stoners, especially nice ones. Let's just say I shocked everyone when I decided to go to college. I was excited for a fresh start, however. Last year, Dustin brought home some weird animal that ended up eating my mom's cat, and the next thing I knew I was watching over three kids with Steve harrington, all while multiple demodogs surrounded us in a junkyard. It was an interesting time. Then, I met a girl that had actual super powers. Her name was Eleven, and honestly she was super cool. I still sometimes give her and Mike rides into town, if I'm feeling nice.

I broke out of my thoughts as I pulled up to the bottom of weathertop, wondering to myself where Dustin was. He had enough time to get down, so why wasn't he? Just as I was about to call him on the walkie, I heard shouting and looked up to see Dustin rushing down the massive hill. "Y/N, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" He yelled to me as he continued his journey. When he got to me he was panting, and looked like he was in complete shock.

"What happened, Dustin?" I questioned while rubbing his back, trying to get him to calm down. "Did you see a demodog, are they back?" I asked worriedly.

Dustin shook his head. "No, no demodogs." He assured me, "But I think I accidentally intercepted a secret Russian call."

"You did WHAT?" I practically shouted.

"Listen to this," He said before pulling out his recorder. When he hit play I began to hear a somewhat clear voice, which was repeating the same sentences over and over. I couldn't understand it though, and I knew Dustin couldn't either. It sounded like...Russian?

I looked at my brother in confusion when he paused the recording. "Dustin, what was that?"

He sighed before motioning for me to get in my car. He walked over to the passengers side, throwing his backpack into the backseat first. Once we were both in my car he began explaining what we had just heard. "I think I accidentally intercepted a secret Russian call." I nodded, but didn't say anything. He continued talking, "I have no idea what it means, though."

"I went to a Russian language club meeting once, for community service. I'm not sure why it counted as community service, now that I think about it." I told him.

He gave me a confused look. "You had community service?"

"It's a long story," I shrugged. "My point is, I recognized one word."