❴SYNOPSIS❵

If there's one thing her father taught her, it's resistance. Resistance against life's difficult storms. However, resistance won't work on this one type of storm and, deep down, she knew it somehow won't just disappear anytime soon.

Yukita "Snow" Weiss is a woman hardened through the hardships her father put her in when she was still in her youth. Through this hell, she becomes the woman she is today.

She wasn't like any other rich, immoral women who spend their nights luxuriously throwing money around for sex, alcohol, and, drugs as she spends her time around the office of her father's — running the business beside him as his right-hand woman because, after all, she's the heiress to the Weiss OIL Luxuries, the company's future CEO.

Like her father, she is ruthless, hardened — trained to be like that. In business and in everyday life. She can take down businessmen with a single strike. She can demolish businesses with an iron fist. She doesn't accept defeats — she rejects them then turn them into her most celebrated victories. She can stand on her own goddamn ground, even if there are quakes trying to make stumble and fall.

She doesn't fear storms. She resists them. She beats them. She takes them down.

Except for one.

And this storm is one hunk of it. Literally and figuratively.

Just when Snow is sure she won't be meeting her match anytime soon, in came the biggest catastrophe in her life yet.

His name is Aleczander Nathanael Schneider-Kleinmoore, founder of the KLEINDER Petroleum Enterprise.

"Don't you dare stand in my way, Schneider, if you don't want your company to rest in the dust."

"I would like to see you try, leibling."

"Then, try I will, dummkopf."

❛ ━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

I would be posting the first chapter soon!

❛ ━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

∴ ❈ мıяαє ❈ ∴