Matthew

I find myself in the woods after getting lost by sneaking out. The bushes rustle. "That's creepy as shit" I'm a 12 year old boy who snuck out of my house to have some fun. Theres something in front of me! Is it a shadow? It reaches out to me. "FUCK THAT!" I take off running. I look back."its... its gone?" I found my way home of course my parents chew my ass but i didn't care. What the hell was that thing? The next day i found my friend named Gunnar. "Hey dipshit!" I call out to him. He yells back "FUCK YOU." He walks up to me and slaps me so i kick his feet knocking him to the ground. We both laugh and he gets up and we walk. After a minute of silence he puts his headphones in and starts singing. "Like I'm Bakugo, turn they soul to fuckin smoke Bitch I'm boutta pop, bitch you know I'm boutta blow up Only need these hands I don't need no fuckin pole Once I get a grip, I might blast yo fuckin dome up!" "Shut the fuck up." He puts his phone away and we talk for a little bit. We were just being the weebs that we are and talking about anime and shit. Then I talk to him about last night. "So i snuck out and got a soda and found myself in the woods and there was this huge fucking shadow thing it seemed to paralyze me but i managed to run away." he responded by saying "you know Hoppers new investigation?" "Yeah its viral as hell." "well there are theories saying that it was supernatural activity and not murder" This shocked me. "it makes sense no man would be able to kill that many people with no evidence." We went to class and when it was over me and Gunnar met up with Wyatt and Alissa. Gunnar says "Hey dumbass and Alissa!"They walk up to us and Wyatt tries to hit Gunnar but he grabs his hand and throws him on the ground. We walk home and i go to bed.