happens

CHAPTER twentyseven

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How it Happened
ep10, part2
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||How it Happenedep10, part2||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

because that's how fast it
happens
⚚⚚⚚

Last night Becca had given birth to a beautiful baby girl named Eden. The first baby in the new world. Blue wasn't even aware that Becca was pregnant until last night, perhaps she was so caught up in leading that she forgot to check in on her brother. Her brother who was now a dad. The only reason Bleu leaning over the kitchen counter was because Kelly had yelled at her to 'go home and let Becca sleep.'

The air was cold as the winter weather was setting in. Bleu was sitting on the counter with her hands in hair as she tried to keep her eyes open. Tiredness pricked at her eyes. Will and Allie were standing and talking to Gordie. Gordie shoved his hands in his pockets as three familiar guys walked into the room.

"Hi, guys," Bleu said as she shook off her sleepiness and hopped off the counter.

Clark, Luke, and Jason were standing on the other side of the kitchen surrounding the counter in a half-circle.

"What?" Allie asked stepping towards them.

"You're under arrest." Clark's strong voice echoed. "Both of you."

Bleu's eyes filled with confusion and she scoffed. "Is that a joke?"

Clark remained with a serious face.

"For what?" Bleu asked walking around the counter and facing the guys.

"For trying to steal the election," Luke said as he looked up from the ground.

Bleu looked over at the boys.

"You know that's not true," She said in a stern voice.

Luke looked over at Clark and tilted his head towards Bleu. Clark walked over to Bleu and attempted to grab her arm. Bleu stepped back and threw her arms up.

"Fuck this!" Bleu said looking at Luke.

Campbell walked in with Shoe behind him and waved a childish wave. Jason walked over to Alli and grabbed her arm dragging her next to Bleu. Bleu glared at her brother as Clark grabbed her arm.

"Don't look at me like that. You locked me up once too."

Bleu stood in awe looking at her brother in front of her.