Can I Be Your Lighthouse? (One-shot (SHINee-Onew))

Princy is not feeling good today. She has her 1st menstrual cycle and she really feel pain when having it.

Kling, kling, kling..

Princy looks directly to the door of the building where she’s working. She is a receptionist in this small unknown company. She notices a guy in weird outfit. Urgh? Why is he wearing such things???

The guy is wearing a cap that covers his face and big eyeglasses. He even covers his mouth with the black scarf he encircles in his neck. He is bringing an umbrella. He seems in a hurry or at lost or hiding at someone.

“Miss, can I hide there?” He points out the below surface of her table. Her table is made of wood. The front part is all covered so no one will know that someone is hiding.

“Ya! Are you out of your mind?” She hisses.

“Please?” As she heard his pleading and sweet voice, somehow, she feels warm in her heart. She suddenly feels familiar with the voice.

“Kure. You need to explain to me what is happening afterwards. Aigoo, I might be terminated for allowing you for this!” She scratch her now a little messy hair. “Omo! You sure you are not a criminal or what???” As she realizes it, her eyes widen. Aigoo! What was I’m thinking when I agree right away???

The guy smiles at her then nods and then he hurriedly hides beneath.

Kling, kling, kling….

A group of girls are coming inside. “Miss, have you seen a man with big sunglasses, scarf and cap? In short a man in disguise? Have you seen Onew oppa of SHINee?”  One of the girls asks her.

“O-O-Onew o-oppa???” She secretly glares below her table. She sees him clasping his hands, pleading her not to tell them. “Aniyo. I think I saw him in that way.” She points out a direction leading north.

“Okay.” The girls then go out. She sighs in relief. So this is really Onew oppa? Her one and only bias in SHINee? Am I dreaming? Coz’ if yes, I don’t want to wake up!

“Gomawo.” Onew takes off his sunglasses and smiles widely at her.

Princy on the other hand is speechless. She feels shy for being rude to him a while ago.  She heard him chuckles. She frowns. “Waeyo?”

“Oh, forgive me, I just can’t help myself get amused with your messy hair. Are you really a receptionist here?” Onew smiles at her.

“Ya, are you insulting me?” Aishh! Why did I say that! She becomes a natural snobbish when she having her menstruation. “Oh, mianhe. I’m just not feeling well.” She said defensively.

“Aishh. You don’t have to ask sorry. It’s me who is wrong. Mianhe.” Onew then bows at her. “Oh, so mean of me, what’s your name?”

“Me? Ah, P-Princy.” She said while stammering.