First encounter

Deku:
You were aimlessly walking through the hallways of U.A high school trying to find your classroom, 1-A. While you were walking you weren't paying attention and you ran into someone, you both fell to the ground with him on top of you. "I-I'm so so-sorry umm h-here." You looked up to see a green haired boy holding his hand out for you.

Todoroki:
You were at a cafe sitting at a table drinking an iced coffee, the cafe was very crowded and the only seat left was the one across from you. You felt a small tap on your shoulder, when you turned around you were met with a cute boy who looked around your age, he had red and white hair and heterohromic eyes. "Can I sit there, there's no other seats." He asked in a rather monotone voice. "Of course." You replied with a bright smile.

Bakugo:
You were running through the mall shoving people out of your way as you desperately tried to find your friend. There were tears streaming down your face and you were panicking, you were having a bad panic attack. As you were running you ran into someone causing you to fall down. "Watch where you're goi-" the boy you ran into stopped in the middle of his sentence as he looked at you. You were sitting on the ground knees to your chest crying and trying to calm your breathing. "Fucking baby" was all the boy said as he walked away.

Tamaki:
You were sitting at the park drawing when a gust of wind came a blew your papers away. As you bent down to pick them up you saw another hand grab a paper. "U-um h-h-here you g-go." A small shy voice said, when you looked up you saw a cute boy with black hair and pointed ears, he had a deep blush on his face as he handed you the papers. He then bowed and quickly walked away to his friends.

Monoma:
You were in class 1-a and you were currently talking to your best friend Momo, as you were talking you felt someone grab your shoulder. When you turned around you saw a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes using your quirk. He had his hand on the table as flowers grew out of it. "This is a weak quirk, how are you in class 1-a with this?" He rudely asked, as you looked at him you realized who it was and simply said "Well when you use it like that it seems weak." After you said that you put your hand on the table and made a huge flower grow, a rose, it had thorns on the stem as you made it wrap around Monoma and threw him back to his table and simply smiled at him.

Kirishima:
You were running randomly through the streets crying, your father was drunk and was trying to hurt you so u ran off. As you were running someone grabbed your arm. You turned around to see a boy with bright red hair and sharp teeth. "Are you ok?" You recognized his as one of your classmates from U.A, his name was Kirishima. You slowly shook your head no, and he quickly pulled you into a hug, and you cried on his shoulder.

Kaminari:
You were sitting in class when a boy with blonde hair with a black streak in it came up to you. "Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?" He asked as he sat down in front of you. You looked at each other for a second then both stared laughing. As you finished laughing you said "Well I guess I do believe in love at first sight, what's your name? I'm (y/n)." "Kaminari Denki." He said with a bright smile. "Well it is wonderful to meet you Kaminari." You said as you returned the smile.

Iida:
Your parents were close to the Iida family and today you are going over to their house for lunch. You didn't know the Iida's so this will be your first meeting. You don't really like meeting new people, as you were socially awkward and had anxiety, you were scared. Your parents knocked on the door and a tall boy with blue hair and glasses opened the door. He welcomed your family and let you in, he individually greeted you as you walked through the door, when he got to you he said "Hello I am Iida Tenya." In a firm voice you just blushed and replied in a small voice "(y-y/n)." " sorry about her she doesn't do well with new people , she will warm up to you eventually" your mother said as she was taking off her shoes.