Chapter 1

Y/n was dreaming.  It was a rather confusing dream, actually.  There was a smokin hot guy in front of you.  His hair was red, he had fox-like ears sprouting out of his head (which to you made his hair seem more messy and cute), a fox tail, he had an eyepatch, and the visible eye was a hazel-yellow color. He was dressed in a pirate-y outfit and had a hook 'hand'.  He offered you his good hand, a pleading look on his face.  You reached to take it, but a blaring sound shattered everything.

You opened your eyes to see the alarm clock blaring in your face.  You groaned and rolled over.  Unsurprisingly, you rolled off the bed. You yelped, "Eek!" and sat up, rubbing the back of your head. Your eyes combed your room for something to focus on. Eventually your eyes landed on the newspaper that your mother had 'put' in your room. A certain ad caught your eye.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Help Wanted!

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Family pizzeria looking for a security guard

Requirements:
•Person age 18-25
•Willing to stay up 12:00-6:00
•Really attentive

Must:
•Monitor cameras
•Ensure safety of equipment
•Ensure safety of animatronics
•Clean up any spills and such

Pay: 160$ per week
To apply call: 1-888-FAZ-FAZBEAR

Not responsible for any injury,
dismemberment, or death

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You were a bit concerned about the 'possible injury/dismemberment/death', but 160$ a week?! What could be better?  You winced as your mother yelled, "Y/N! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST, NOW!" 

You sighed and slowly made your way downstairs.  You entered the kitchen and your mother motioned for you to sit near your father.  You reluctantly sat. Your father asked, "You found a job yet?"  You remembered the ad and chirped, "I found a job, I just have to apply and hope they hire me!"  Your father snorted, "Yeah, like that could ever happen." and you cried, "It could! Just you see! I'll be hired!" He said, "Mhm." and you replied, " I betcha 10 dollars that I'll get hired.  You in?"

He nodded and your mother began serving the food. You shoveled your food down and ran upstairs to get your phone.  You dialed the pizzeria's number and a woman answered, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, how may I help you?"  You responded, "Hi, yes, I'm Y/n, I saw your ad and I would like to apply."  The woman chirped, "Thank Goodness! Please come here as soon as you can!"  You said, "Will do!" and she hung up.

You threw on your favorite shirt, a clean pair of jeans, and your favorite shoes.  You shoved your phone in your pocket and booked it out the door, almost running into your mother in the process.  A few minutes later you arrived at the pizzeria.  You walked in and a woman immediately rushed up to you and asked, "Are you the person who wanted to apply?"  You answered, "Yep, that's me!"

The woman said, "Great. You're hired. By the way, what's your outfit size?"  You responded, "Oh, it's *outfit size* and thanks for hiring me!" 

She said, "No problem.  Good luck!" and scurried away.  You shrugged and walked back home, wondering what she meant.  When you got home for the remainder of the day you stayed in your room and binge-watched anime.

_-*-_Le time skip_-*-_

You walked to the pizzeria at 11:00, excited to begin your first day (actually Night) of work.  You were feeling kinda scared so you brought a backpack full of medical supplies and your metal baseball bat.  When you got there the woman was waiting for you with the outfit and a ring of keys.  She said, "Ok, so here's your outfit and keys.  You'll find a tablet in the office that's hooked up to the cameras and when it's around 11:30 someone will call, explaining what you'll have to do. Foxy's in Pirate's Cove, Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie are on the stage.  Got it?  Ok!", gave you the outfit and keys, and yeeted out of there.

You shrugged and walked inside.  After changing you looked around the place.  There was a stage, you could see a bear, a bunny, and a chicken-thing on it, an area for kids to play (naturally), and one place, Pirate's cove, which had a starred curtain hanging over the area, that had a sign on it that says, 'Out of order'.  You frowned and studied the sign.  With a playful smile on your face you took the sign off and said, "Foxy's never out of order!"  

You put the sign down near the entrance and walked off to find the office, oblivious to the fact that the curtains shifted just a little and that SOMETHING awkwardly (but very quietly) coughed.  You eventually made your way to the office, and at the right time too.  The phone started ringing when you walked in, loud and unnecessary. You winced and picked the phone up, ready for instructions.

_-*-_After le call_-*-_ 

You sat down and held your head in your hands.  The animatronics are alive?!