Trusting You. Chapter One

Author's note.

This is the new edition of Trusting You.. I realised that the previous one did not have that many explanations and everything so I have decided to start writing a revamped version. For all those reading the old one I will NOT be uploading it further.

ENjoy!

Trishala.

TRUSTING YOU-- CHAPTER ONE.

BACK HOME.

I mindlessly strummed the strings of my guitar as  I thought of how fucked up my life had become. I mean that you would thimk the same if you walked in on a cheating boyfriend cum best friend who you have been dating for two years . And have known each other since you were in diapers.

There were four more days for school to start and I for one wasn't looking forward to going to school. It had been more than two months since I had seen Jake, my cheating ex... and I wasn't looking forward to seeing him again. This was mostly because I  knew that I wouldn't be able to even look at his face without punching him.

The last time I saw Jake, a day I remember clearly, was when I walked in on him and his other 'girlfriend'.  Iwas so convinced that I was in love with him that I was broken after that. I was an emotional wreck. I did nothing but sob for two whole days. Finally my parents had had enough. They shipped me away to Spain along with Sophie , my sister and Ashley, my best friend.

And I think that that was the best thing that my parents did. Inever had so much fun in a long time and it was honestly fun just to be with girls and not worry about anything else. And the vacation helped a lot. Apart from the fabulous time I had I got back my self -confidence. And the biggest achievent was that I was no longer suicidal.

When I returned yesterday I almost walked back into the plane that I had come in. I didn't want to see Jake or , for that matter, anyone else from school. Suddenly through all my ramblings my subconscience scolded me,' You just had the best vacation ever and your thinking about that cheating bastard again.' I mentally slapped myself for thinking of him again.

" Kaylie," my brother Nash said as he walked into my room.

" Hey," I said smiling at him my foul mood long forgotten.

" Are you okay?" he asked as he came to sit next to me. Concern lined his features.

" Yeah, I guess," I replied. I couldn't lie to Nash even if my life was depended on  it. He always saw through them. And, if some people were to be balieved , he beat up Jake after I came home that night.