Were Not Going Back.

It Was A Bright Sunny April Morning. Grace Was Busy In The Garden Playing With Their Cat Who Behaved Like A Dog. Whilst Connie Was Just Sat In The Kitchen. Grace Came Inside And Asked Her Mum When They Were Returning To Holby. Connie Sighed. " Grace We're Not Going Back To Holby, We're Staying Here In Margate." Grace Was Shocked . "Mum We've Already Been Here 6 Weeks". "And We're Going To Stay Here For Longer Grace" Connie Said Firmly. "Why" Grace Asked. " I Thought This Was What You Always Wanted Grace" Connie Said " Just Me And You" "Yes But Not In Another Town Mum" Grace Argued. " Tough Grace, I Am The Parent I Make The Decisions". " I Have My Life Back In Holby Mum" Grace Yelled. "YOU CALM DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT GRACE BEAUCHAMP STRACHAN. " Connie Yelled. "NO" Grace Yelled Back. " I SHOULD GET A SAY ABOUT THIS, OF COURSE I KNOW WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS MUM, IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED OF WHAT JACOB WILL DO BECAUSE YOU RAN AWAY. WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION". Connie Froze Suddently Filled With Anger. " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY GRACE BEAUCHAMP STRACHAN" Connie Yelled At Grace. YOU ARE JUST RUNNING AWAY FROM IT ALL. IT'S NO WONDER MICHAEL CHEATED ON YOU" Grace Yelled. Connie Was So Furious She Punched Grace Without Thinking And Caused Her Nose To Bleed. Connie Was So Shocked. Grace Ran Upstairs Struggling To Hold Back Tears Of Pain. The Last Thing She Wanted Was For Her Mother To Know She Had Hurt Her. She Locked Herself In Her Bedroom And Did Her Relaxation Excersises That Emma Had Taught Her. Luckily Her Room Was An En - Suite So She Cleaned Up Her Nose. Grace Sat On Her Bed For 10 Minutes Until 10.00am. Grace Saw Her Workout Gear In The Corner So She Decided To Just Work Out. So She Got Changed And After 100 Star Jumps, 100 Push Ups, 5 Minutes On Running On The Spot, 5 Minutes Of Mountain Climbers And 100 Sit Ups It Had Been 30 Minutes And Was Now 10.40. Grace Was A Bit Sweaty So She Decided To Run Herself A Bath. Just As She Had Turned On The Taps There Was A Knock At The Door. " Gracie It's Me" Said Can You Open The Door Please. Grace Decided To Play Hard To Get. " Go Away I'm Having A Bath". So Connie Did So. Grace Was Surprised But Relived. So She Put On The Built In Sterio. Grace Undressed And Climbed Into The Bath Tub. She Didn't Get Out Until 11.30. It Had Been 35 Minutes. Grace Was Soon Dressed By 11.45 And She Got A Bit Hungry. So She Went Downstairs. Connie Was Cooking Lunch. Grace Walked Over To Her. "I Am Sorry Grace" Connie Said. "Me To Mummy" Connie And Grace Both Hugged Each Other And Made Up. After Lunch There Was A Phone Call. " Could You Answer That Please Grace." "Of Course Mum" Grace Said. " "Hello Grace"Said "Grace Is That You". Even Though Connie Wasn't On The Phone She New It Was Jacob. Connie Quickly Snatched Up The Phone And Hung It Up. " Grace If Anyone From The E.D Or Grandma And Grandad Or Anyone We Now Ring Hang Up The Phone Immidietly" Connie Ordered. "Ok Mum" Grace Agreed Trying Her Best To Keep The Peace Even Though She Didn't Agree. Later Connie And Grace Were Watching A New Comedy Movie When The Phone Rang.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 24, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Were Not Going Back.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें