Mr. Geek and Mr. Popular

Do you really thing that Soulmates doesn't exist? Do you believe in fated love?

To meet the guy who will love you forever---are you willing to find him? or will you will just continue with the life you used to have? Are you willing to sacrifice? How much will you sacrifice for that person?

A girl named Yoona from Seoul. She is rich, spoiled brat, arrogant, a party animal and a rebelious daughter of the richest guy in Asia. Her parents are divorce. Her mom, a filipino married the only son of a chabeol. All her life she hated her mom and dad for not thinking about her feelings before having divorce. Because of that Yoona live on her own. She relies on her families wealth and refuse to work and instead just parties all night and make scandals. One day she hits the line--with that her dad forced her to send her to the Philippines to live with her mom, to experience life and for her to change. she never expected what things await upon her arrival. There she met, Yonghwa, a responsible, smart, ever kind person. He works hard to achieve what he wants. Although his popularity among girls is not that high. Now, two world collide. Will Yonghwa change Yoona and can make her forget about her past and just be with him in a peaceful place?