Prologue

Disclaimer: Blood, Needles, Car accident, and Death.

Their she was, bleeding, cuts from the broken glass, and slowly began to lose consciousness. She was scared, crying softly as sirens came. Paramedics swarmed around the 2 cars, that collided. By the time Libitina got out she was blacked out and had barley any blood. Libitina wanted it to be a dream. She wanted to wake up. She wanted to be, ok.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital. The main doctor rush to the young girls side, as they wheeled Libitina stretcher out of the vehicle. Her breathing began to slow as they stuck the IV in her left arm. Her parents rushed into the emergency room. They wanted to see their 'little' girl. It's not her fault her car crashed, the driver was swerving from lack of sleep. She was just going to the mall. Her parents wanted in. But they weren't allowed. 'Beep' this was it.
'Beep' the end for the young girl. 'Beeeeeeep'. The doctors rushed to save her but couldn't.

She woke up in a strange place. A rickety old place. A place that isn't home. She was scared, hungry, and tired. She wanted to be with her family. Libitina felt someone on her shoulder . She snapped back behind her to see a group of 'people'. This is how our 17 year old, Libitina's story begins!