cHapTeR oNe

*set during their last day of junior year
*modern day

third person pov

when the clock struck 2:08pm, the school turned into a hell-hole. teenagers ran through the halls, some slipping on papers, and some pushing others over. the students were now officially on summer break in derry, maine.

drew's pov

as soon as the bell rang i ran out of the school with my best friend charlotte. char and i both started going to this school during the beginning of junior year. since we're new it was very interesting to see how everyone around us behaved. we've also made some friends with a couple of people. their names are rey, mya, eddie, richie, stanley, and bill. bill and i started dating a couple of months ago and i don't regret it at all, he's absolutely the best. my friends have gotten into relationships too. rey started dating richie, the biggest trashmouth of all. char with eddie, the germophobe. lastly, mya with stanley, who's dad is obsessed with stanley's image. it's honestly been great making so many friends and we've shared so many memories together.

richie's pov

FINALLY! NO MORE FUCKING SCHOOL! i walk over to the nearest trash can and dump the contents inside of it. after i get everything out i walk outside and text rey.

richie
hey rey, where are you?

rey
i'm waiting out this horrible stampede in a classroom but i'll meet you outside

richie
okay i'll see you soon — be safe

rey
i will

*this is where i'm going to end chapter one. i know i'm really bad but my frIendS (drew) wanted me to do this so i decided why the hell not? don't mind how bad i am at it and hopefully someone else here is gonna pick up from here, aLso i didn't check for errors but i really don't believe there are any and yes i write in lowercase deal with it pls but yea okay see ya - m :)