Hiding

This week we had a tour, usually, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but this time we had to practice extra because there were more interviews than our last tour in America. When we finally got back to Korea, I was so tired, and, more importantly, stressed.
     We made it to our dorms and I went straight to my room. My roommate had already went to take a shower so I rush to the very dark corner of the closet and pull out my box with my 'Little Things' inside.
     I wanted to slip, but I couldn't, knowing that my roommate could come in at any given second. I've been hiding this from the rest of the guys for six years now. I can't just go up to them and straight up tell them "Hey! I'm a Little!". I'm scared of what they'll think of me. I didn't want them to think I was weird, but sometimes, the thought of them accepting me did cross my mind.
     I suddenly heard someone turning the door knob, so I hurriedly put the box away and stood up. My roommate poked his head through the door. "When get done taking a shower, come down stairs for dinner." I slowly nod, but he notices how stressed I look. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry!" He gives me a concerned look before leaving me be.
     After dinner, everyone went to bed, but I stayed up(I didn't mind because tomorrow was our off day) still feeling really stressed. I went to sleep hoping that, by luck, I wouldn't accidentally slip in front of one of the boys tomorrow....

But APPARENTLY, luck wasn't on my side.

Sorry if this is short. This is only an introduction chapter so I didn't want to make it too long😓
Soooo... who do you think is the Little?
I want to see y'alls guesses. Also, comment what you think about this introduction chapter and make sure to vote😊
ANYWAYS....
BYE MA PEACHES❤️🍑