Prologue

Natasha stepped into the computer room in the HYDRA base. They where here to take info and get out as fast as they could, no problem, easy. But as she looked around she knew something was wrong. "This is Agent Romanoff, requesting backup in the computer room." She said into her comms. She glanced at the door and her eyes widened in shock when she saw Ivan Petravitch closing the door, quickly she spun around and kicked him in the side of the head, sending him across the floor. He got up fast, though and side stepped another punch. When he stopped fighting and put a gas mask on she got a little more scared, "go." He said into a ear price. Gas filled the room, and it got harder to breathe. "H-Help" she whispered into her comms before becoming unconscious.

Clint pov

"This is Agent Romanoff requesting backup in the computer room." I heard Natasha say, which was strange because she never needed backup. "Coming," I said, but she did not hear me. "Hey, this is Clint. Romanoff needs us." I repeated her question for help, "On my way." Steve said, I heard his shield crash into something and someone fall to the floor. I followed the tracker, reaching a door with a label of 'Information room eight.' I tried to open the door, and once i did she was no where to be found. I then heard a weak cry for help coming from the other end of the hall. I ran over there only to find smoke filtering out of the room. I frantically searched, and once Steve arrived he did too. We looked everywhere in the base for her, but Fury called us back before we found her.

Clint, Steve, Tony And Bruce walked into the large office. "Where is Romanoff?" Director Fury Asked, "We don't know sir, all I heard where cries for help." Clint sadly explained. "Find her!" Fury demanded.