👏👏👏

°~•General•~°

Full name:
Adara Pheonix Wilson.

Nickname(s):
Addy; Dara; Make one up.

Age:
Depends on rp.

Gender:
Cisgendered Female.

Sexuality:
Bisexual, leans towards males.

Species:
She is half demon.

Languages spoken:
English and ASL.

°~•Appearance•~°

Eye shape/color:
She has large eyes with long black eyelashes. She has heterochromia, her left eye being a more brownish hazel and her left eye a vibrant, bright green.

Skin color:
She has tanned skin.

Height:
She is short, standing at 4'11.

Weight:
She is relatively light, weighing around 96lbs, or 43 kg.

Body type:
She has a small, petite structure. She is kinda curvy, with probably medium sized breasts.

Hair:
She has long, reddish brown hair that is quite wavy.

Tattoos/scars/piercings:
She has a few scars here and there.
Her lower lobe has two piercings.
Her right cartilage and belly button is pierced.

Extra/other appearances:
In her more "demon like" form, her eyes glow and her sceleras turn black. In this form, she also sports two short, sharp horns on her head and large, black-feathered wings.

Preferred clothing style:
Generally, she wears jeans with cropped shirts or t-shirts, but she's also seen wearing skater skirts with sweaters tucked in. It really depends on her mood.

°~•Personality•~°

Personality overview:
Addy, in all, is a cheerful individual. She tends to smile a lot. She can get stubborn, and isn't afraid to speak her mind to anyone. She has a habit of acting before her brain time to process what she is doing. She is ambitious, if she wants to do something she will work until she gets to that point, letting nobody stop her.
At first, she may seem a little.. closed off, but once she warms up to a person she is kind, caring, compassionate, and protective of them. She will do anything to protect them, even risk her life.
When she gets angered, she can't control herself. She will tell anyone off, and isn't afraid of what they will do. When she is mad, she'll push others away. She doesn't intend to, it's more of a habit because she doesn't want to actually hurt them.
She does have a forgiving tendency, and gives people a lot of chances. She can't help herself, it's always how she's been.

Likes:
She likes to spend time with the people she cares about, being with them makes her beyond happy. She, unlike a lot of other demons or half demons, likes to make people happy and see them smile. She always has. She has a soft spot for animals and nature. She likes to bake, is a sucker for sweet foods.

Dislikes:
Addy absolutely despises being stereotyped because she if half demon. She dislikes feeling like she is being controlled. She hates people that are greedy or use others for their own benefit. She doesn't like any sort of seafood, either.

Strengths:
She is exceptionally well at keeping her composure in stressful situations. She can understand where most people are coming from.

Weaknesses:
She is very forgiving, and people could take advantage of that asset. When she has a bad spell, she tends to push people away out of fear of hurting them.

Fears:
Losing her loved ones.

Occupation:
N/A.

°~•Family•~°

Parents:
Mike Wilson, father: Alive.
Shannon Wilson, mother: Deceased.

Siblings:
None.

Pets:
A cat named Whiskers.

Other family members:
N/A.

°~•Miscellaneous•~°

Powers:
She can control fire, and is immune to it. She can also grow wings, which allows flight.

Preferred weapons:
None.

Preferred time period for RP:
Modern.

Dietary restrictions/allergies:
She is allergic to seafood.

Other:
N/A.