date night?

- if you want you can leave any suggestions or give feedback, thank youu<3 -

It was a Friday night, Joyce was getting ready for a date with Hop, it was their first 'official' date. She was wearing a little black dress that she found in her closet from her old high school days, she was surprised she could still fit in it! In the living room, kids kept piling in for their 'game night': Will, Mike, Lucas, Dustin, El, Max, Jonathan, Nancy and Steve sat around the coffee table when Mrs Byers came out of her bedroom.
"Ooo la la, someone's got a date," whistled Dustin, Joyce tolled her eyes and smiled,
"You look great Mom," said Jonathan.
"Awe thanks sweetie, it's really nothing special, just two friends going out for dinner," she replied. The kids looked around at each other as they knew that Joyce and Hop were more than friends.
"Although, are you going to be okay by yourselves!" Joyce asked,
"Of course Mrs Byers, i'm practically Hawkins' babysitter now!" exclaimed Steve. Joyce laughed, "But usually there's an adult in the other room or something, I just don't want anyone getting hurt!"
"We'll be fine!" Shouted the kids in unison,

There was a knock at the door, and Joyce went into panic mode, what if he doesn't like my outfit, or what if i act weird, what if it's awkward? She opened the door and Hopper stood their in a pair of black trousers and his classic floral shirt with the top two buttons undone, he brought with him some flowers, for Joyce and he had a big grin on his face.
"well— um... wow!" That's it, that's all Hop could think of as Joyce had taken all the words out of him. "I'm taking 'wow' as a compliment" she giggled at him. Behind Joyce all Hop could see was the kids staring at them with their doe eyes, he gave them a stern look and went back to Joyce.
"Shall we," he said reaching out his arm to her.
"Erm, yes. But are you sure the kids will be okay?" She whispered to him.
"Pff who cares, they'll find something to do and Steve, Jonathan and Nancy will look after them" he glanced over to the three eldest, but his face cringed as Nancy and Jonathan were practically on top of each other kissing. Joyce turned to see what he was staring at, "Jonathan! I'm trusting you to look after the kids, not after Nancy's mouth." The two teenagers blushed and giggled to one another. She turned back to Hop, "I really don't know, couldn't we just have our date here?" She asked.
"What with them here?" Hop replied.
"Well Mrs Byers," Dustin stood up, "It's either you go out to that fancy restaurant or you go into that bedroom." Joyce looked a bit embarrassed, as Hop didn't know that the children knew about their relationship. "Ew, Dustin that's gross," cried Will.
"OK, OK! We're going to that restaurant, however if there is any misbehaving there will be consequences." Joyce said with a stern tone. Hop smiled as he liked it when she was trying to be aggressive, it looked cute on her.
The two held hands and left the house to go to the restaurant...