Let me go

The sounds of the machine again indicated to me there is less time in my hand, less time to see his face, less time to talk to him, less time to hug him, less time to cry in his embrace, less time for everything and lots of things to do.

His eyes are begging me to let him go, how can I? When he is everything to me when he is my breath and he is the reason I am smiling, living this life, then how can I let him go no I can't I wanted to be selfish even if it's for a while.

He wiped the tears which escaped from my eyes unknown to myself and indicated me to smile, I smiled for him if that will stop him from leaving me if that will hold him longer here beside me then I will do it. I can do anything if that will keep him beside me.

He took hold of my hands with his shaking hands and looked towards me and asked the most impossible thing to do how dare he? Who gave him the right to decide for me who he thinks of himself some saint no I will not do even if that's what he wants.

I turned my face away from him to hide the tears which escaped my eyes again hearing his absurd wish. Why is he making it difficult for me, he knows that I love him insanely then how can he suggest this to me "NO" I opposed the idea completely

"Please" I heard his weak voice which compelled me to turn towards him with eyes full of tears "I can't, please" and I hugged him to convey that what I said is what I meant he holds me with shaking hands

"You have to baby for me," he said to which I disagreed immediately

"Please let me go, baby," he again pleaded, my hold on him tightened and I started to shake violently I couldn't control my tears anymore the thought of him not near me shook me to the next level that's when I felt the hold of him is loose and his hands are laying lifeless I looked above started to shake him just to get any response from him but........

"He is no more miss" That's what I heard instead of his sweet voice the three years we spend together ran through my eyes in a jiff, the laughter we shared to the couch we cuddled everything, I never let him go yet here he left me alone

I looked towards his lifeless body and sat there staring towards him in the hope that he will just get up and say it's all prank he will never leave me he will be there until my last breath but it's just a dream now.

I closed my eyes remembering his last words "PLEASE LET ME GO BABY" but HOW CAN I?........