The new toy

Running through the wood. The moonlight shining through the branches of the contorted trees in the dead of night. Silence.

Bella swan. New girl of Forks High school. The new girl. She was just a new toy in the toy box. Waiting to get broken and out of all the fish in this brand new sea only one person interested her the most. Edward Cullen- a pale face, handsome boy, who kept to himself. He was so mysterious.

Jacob Black. His dad knows Bella's dad- Charlie- very well. He has very strong feelings for Bella and wants to keep her safe from any 'dangers' that might hurt her- such as Edward Cullen.

Jacob walked up to Bella, his long hair flowing in the morning wind. His face bore a friendly smile.
"Good morning Bella." He said with a grin.
Bella's face lit up with seeing him.
"Jacob! Hi I'm so glad to see you." She replied.
Jacobs smile vanished.
"Bella. I am here to warn you! Stay away from the Cullens. I beg you." He wined
Bella looked confused.
"What why. Who even are they?"She asked
Jacob looked unsure of what to say.
"Bella please just listen to me. Stay away from them please! That are dangerous!" Jacob pleaded.

The Cullens has interested Bella. They were a very unusual group of people. The were all pale and they were never here on sunny days.
They must be skipping school and chilling at the beach Bella though.
"Do you understand Bella!" Jacob shouted at her, bringing her back to earth for a few seconds.
"Umm urmmm yeah I will stay away. I promise!" She said with her fingers crossed behind her back. She had to know why they never showed their faces in sunlight.
"Good, well have a great day." He said and walked away.

"Wait... where are you going?" Called Bella after him.
"Ahhh Bella, I don't go to this school. They let 'anyone' in." He said glancing at the family of pale faced Cullens across the road, "You
know what Bella, I got to go. See you round." And with that he ran off his not the trees.

She looked at the hot Edward Cullen and he caught her glance but immediately looked away. He looked angry almost.They all walked past and into school leaving her stood there clueless. Someone grabbed her arm and dragged her into a group of people.
"Hi Bella, I'm Mike. This is Jesica, Angela and Eric." Said Mike.
They all said hi and asked Bella if she wanted to sit with them. Not wanting to be the black sheep, she agreed and sat down but she couldn't help glance at Edward. He was staring at her! However when they caught eyes he turned away and began whispering again.

"They are a very strange family. You see those two" Jessica began as she gestured to a pale faced girl and boy linking arms, "That's Alice and Jasper. They are together but yet they live together. Isn't that weird?" She gave Bella a chance to
nod they she went of again, "They are both adopted by Dr.Carlisle. That kind of makes them brother and sister!"
Bella nodded at her but she wasn't listening as she was staring at the table of Cullens. "Any way as I was saying.... Edward Cullen is so hot." Bella though he was hot but he didn't seem to like her so.