It was my Death? Yeah, that's a great Beginning ain't?

It's amazing how many people walk around this world blind to the truth of this world, isn't it? If I was any younger I would say yes but to now I say, yes. See I am not a normal teen, never have been a normal person. Can't say I want to be sometimes but other times I think it would be easier. See I am a half-blood. Knew that way before I died. Yes, I am dead. And it isn't as gruelling as many think. At least not as far as Valahala gouse. But I am getting ahead of myself. See my story doesn't begin with my death, but a call from a Nord. 

+_____________________________________________+ 

The Date was June 28th 2006 when I got the call. I really should have realized everything would begin to fall apart after the call. I should have and I didn't. I was studying for a class for middle school when the house phone rang. My mother had gone out a few hours ago for groceries so I was home alone and I decided to answer it.

"Be careful in the futurer Mal Romave Culter..." An ancient voice said before it continued in a normal voice," Mis Culter? I have some unfortunate news..."

"Please don...please don't say it..." I begged. The man on the other side answered," I am afraid your mother's body has been found. I am sorry." 

I dropped the receiver and left the room to my own and packed my bag as well as the old journal that was riddled with her memories of my father then fled. I fled to the woods. 

+______________________________________________+

The next year I lived in the woods and parks near the garden of the gods. It was the journal that kept me sane. I read it and I came across the unknowing truth... The Norse god of Loyalty, War, and Sacrifice Tyr. He was my father. I soon had made a bow and several arrows, sole a sword from some museum and was nearing the entrance of the Labyrinth when I saw three familiar people. Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Gover Underwood. I let them be and I smiled. It was the next yeah I made my way to the Wolf House.

+______________________________________+

"Hell... you are not a Romen," The great wolf of the Romans told me. I nodded to her," I am not... I am a daughter of Tyr of the Norse. But I can't live on my own this long." 

"I can't help you more than you already are," She replied. I chucked and asked," Then point me in the derection that will." 

"Head to San Fransico and go until reach New Rome," The wolf replied before running off with the other wolves. I nodded running towards the west more then I had been. I after a few months of hitch-hiking and fighting monsters from two different mythologies I soon reached the gates of New Rome and the first Romen demi-gods. Dakota and a Heather.

"Who are... run into the gate go!" Dakota yelled. I didn't agree and once we got across the river I asked boldly," I wish to speak to Predator Jason Grace." 

Then Octivtian showed up and asked," Who are you to ask such a thing?"

Shaking my head I replied," Mal Cutler, Demi-god of a war god. Not saying who. Now can my request be made?" 

That ruffled the stuck up boy as he said," Not possible... he is in the middle of a war meeting." 

"Lupa sent me..." I spoke with aposlote strength and power radiating my voice. Seeing the whimp shake in fear was perfect and Dakota led me to the Praetor's office. Once there I walked in and both Predators stared at me with Reyna looking ferocious at something and Jason looking weirded out. 

"Hello Predators Jason Grace and Reyna Avila, as I told the other in your legion, Lupa sent me here and I am willing to tell you my true identity if you promise me refuge and safety, I will also in return I will help when I can," I told them. Jason now looked intrigued while Ranea looked even more ferocious. Ranea then asked," What is your name then?" 

I smirked as I answered," Mal Cutler and just like you and some of the other Demi-gods at this camp, I am the daughter of a war god, but unlike you, my father is not Romen or Greek." 

"Greek... why mention Greeks?" Jason asked. I smirked even more," I know more then I lead on but I won't tell you more on that. I will, however, tell you more if only you agree to my terms." 

"Why should we?" Reyna. I frowned and cursed," Nords... Reyna daughter of Bellona and Jason son of Jupiter and Champion of Juno. I am the daughter of Norse Patheon. Your ancestors, partial ally, partial enemy, my father is Tyr god of War, Loyalty, and Sacrifice. Two of which I have gone through." 

Reyna froze then said," I... understand then and we do need more help." 

I nodded and I helped them. It was the last time I helped anyone while I was alive. 

+______________________________________+

I had gone back to Colorado after the battle on the mountain, with a new bow and new quiver with new arrows. I head to a small town in Colorado. I was killed at age 16 trying to save 2 demi-god veterans from some spirts. I rushed in with a plan in mind, but I had almost completely failed, I saved them but not myself. With my bow and arrow in hand, I shot down two and they stayed down stunned long enough for me to grab a pipe that was laying near and nock back 6 more. The Veterans were shocked and surprised backed away for they where without weapons. I knocked a few more down but the others where coming back to their senses and attacked me. I was overwhelmed and was picked up by a Valkyrie. Samirah al-Abbas to be specific. She brought me to Hotel Valhalla, I became part of floor Nineteen. I met Magus Chase and Alex Fierro as they where already there. They accepted me and she became like a sister to the members of Hall 19. When that dinner came around they all found out I was the daughter of Try. I kept my bow as I had died within had. I sometimes go with Magus and Alex on missions when I met Percy and Annabeth. I as I said once I met them before. This is my story...