Bloody Room Again

Olivia's POV

How did he know that ? This wasn't even my Thanos yet he knew me .

"There was another Nebula we could see everything through her mind"

This must be one of the experiments that was placed into Nebula .

"Well if you can see your future then you know not to trap me in this room again"

The thoughts from years ago all came back especially the thought of how much I despised this room and the stupid pole In it .

Thanos let out a chuckle before saying

"I wasn't planning on it . I wanted to ask you some questions"

I nodded. However something seemed different about Thanos he seemed a bit mad he even had a mad gleam In his eyes . Was this the point where he was the mad Titan ?

"Ask away"
I stated .

"Why did you love me ?"

I had to think about this what was the reason I fell in love with him ? I guess it just happened I mean I certainly didn't agree with his motives .

"I don't know . I just did because I didn't agree with your intention in the slightest"

"The earth is overpopulating"

"Oh believe me you're going to say that many times"

"Why are you in 2014?"

I froze as he asked me this . What was I meant to say to that ? Oh hey Thanos we are just getting the reality stones so you don't destroy half of living things .

"I um thought it would be a nice trip"

I cringed at my words and hit myself repeatedly in my head .

I jumped slightly as Thanos banged his fists against a nearby table before raising his voice and saying

"You're lying"

"Obviously I'm lying did you really think I came for a trip ?"

"Why did you come and whys future Nebula here aswell"

"I can't tell you that and neither will she"

Thanos looked beyond furious and turned to walk out of the room .

I grew annoyed at the fact I was going to be locked in this room once again . I honestly thought I'd never see the wretched thing in my life but apparently not .