Chapter 1

Well today started out like normal going to school going through my classes but at lunch I was sitting with Jaela like normal but then Justin and Alex came walking up and sat down. They started fighting. Jaela was saying," ohhh, they are fighting over you. You should suck Alex again." I started to listen to there conversation. They were saying that I would not date the other. They asked if I would date the other person but I didn't answer them. They need to win my love. Justin started to get pissy and said,"So you don't love me? What you are saying is I could be fucking someone else instead of wasting my fucking time on your fucking fat ass?" Alex started to stand up for me by saying I was wasting my time on him. That is when Kristian came up and asked if he could win my love too.i said sure. Justin said that I will regret not fucking his 'big dick'. I started to laugh. As he walked away I yelled," you have a tic tac as a dick and he is not man enough for me. He just kept walking acting as if he didn't hear me. Alex and kristian asked if they can still win my love. I said yes they can. Kristian went back to Mr. Roberts science class. A little bit later Mr. Roberts walked over and asked what Kristian came over to talk about. I said, "he wanted to win my love with Malachi." He said, "I want to, too." I heitently said, "ok. I will talk to you after lunch ok?" He said ok. After lunch I went to his class room and asked him is he is a werewolf. He said, " yes. How do you know of my kind?" I did an energy ball that only supernatural people can see and I look at my mate thing and I only see him. "I am your mate," I say. He says, " yes you are. Finally you see that I am your mate." I mind link Ron saying I found my mate. He looked at my mate thing and said that there are three of them. I look again and find out Colton, alex, and Kristian are my mates. "That is my beta and soon to be delta and I am alpha." Well then, he lets me into the pack and said that I am the new Luna, beta female, and soon to be delta female. I look through the names in the pack and found my dad. I said, " hi dad" he he said , " No disrespect Luna but you are not my daughter." I sad " yes I am" then I explained most of our family and he finally realized that I was his daughter. He said, " I must meet your mates so I can give them the whole dad talk thing after school." I said ok see you then. By then I was in 5th and mindlinked my mates and said, " you guys need to meet me in Mr. Roberts room after school because my dad wants to talk to you guys. My dad will be disrespectful but they have to keep calm because he is my dad." After school I met up with my dad and walked to Mr. Roberts room. When I walk in I am engulfed in a hug. They took me to a set of chairs that look like a furmata. I was in the middle with Colton behind me. Alex to my left and Kristian to my right. My dad gave them the dad speech. I had to send them mental nudes because they were pissed off at the fact that he is being disrespectful. My dad said sorry for being disrespectful and that he will tell me when I have to go home. I said that I would tell Kris she was happy I told her. I said I was going to be with them until my dad said I had to go home. I rode with kahanu. When we got to Colton's house we got out and walked inside. Colton asked if he could let his dog inside. I said of course and Alex and Kristian agreed. I sat on the couch and the dog came up to me and I started petting the dog. After awhile Colton lifted me up and sat me on his lap. I was moving to try and get comfortable and he grabbed my hips and told me to stop. He set me in a good position. I feel something poke my butt. I look at him questionably. He whispered that I gave him a boner. I blushed when he said it so I put my head in his chest. He chuckles then Colton, alex, and Kristian started to talk about random things. I move a little and Colton groans. He asks me to stop moving or he will take me right there. I stopped and started thinking. I was thinking about how big he felt. I wanted to ask how big he is but I don't know if he will be ok with me asking. He whispered 10 to me. And then kept talking to alex. I am puzzled. Please tell me I didn't say that out loud." No I am reading your mind." The fuckis he reading my mind for. "You are very quiet so I wanted to see what you are thinking about. I like what you were thinking about" he mind links. I go to read his mind and I hear, "I wish I could take her right here. Just feeling her ass on my cock is mmm. If only I could bend her over on the couch and fuck her till she can't walk." I moan slightly from what I hear. All of my mates heads turn to look at me with lust and hunger in their eyes. I listen to their thoughts and it is all the same, " that was sexy. I want her to moan out my name as she cums on my cock." That was what they were thinking before they started to think. I wish I could fuck them so bad right now. They are so hot!!!!-drool- I move slightly to feel his 10 inches. He groans very loudly. Alex moves me to his lap so Colton can go help his problem by taking a cold shower. Alex put me on his lap the same way Colton did. I moved so I can get comfy. He feels BIG but not Colton BIG. Probably 8-9 inches. "8.5" he says. Why do they read my mind am I that quiet? " yes. Do you want me to stop reading your mind?" He asked. "Yes. I like being able to think without you guys knowing about it." I said. I frown a little bit. I want to be able to make little pornos in my head. About riding Colton while rubbing Kristian and sucking Alex or letting Colton and Alex enter while I suck Kristian or letting them all enter me at the same time. -drool- I hear Kristian moan a little. If only Colton could help Kristian out. Then I would help him. Colton runs down the stairs to help Kristian out. I was wet just watching Colton deepthroat Kristian mmm. I heard them all growl. I knew they smelt my arousal. Colton was still helping Kristian out. I was rubbing Alex through his tight jeans. When I know he is close to cumming I pull him out and jerk him till he does. Alex moans out my name when he did. Kristian was a moaning mess I guess he came in Colton's mouth. I walked over to Colton and kissed him getting some of Kristian's cum in my mouth. Colton tasted sweet and Kristian's cum tasted a little salty. I walked over to Kristian and kissed him. Kristian tasted like strawberry's whereas Colton tasted like pineapples. I walk back to Colton and rub him through his shorts as I hug him. Colton starts to moan. As I help Colton out Kristian helps Alex. I walk Colton to the couch so he can sit down. I slowly get on my knees. I rub him a little. He groans. I pull him out and suck his 10 inches. After he cums I swallow, put him away, and sit on his lap to fall asleep. I get woken up to my dad mindlinkeing me to go home. I told my dad that I will be home soon. I wake up the boys and tell them I have to go home. Colton, Alex and Kristian get in Colton's truck and Alex puts me in his lap sense he is in the middle. When they get to my house we walk to the door and Kris opens the door. I hug the boys then walk inside. When i get inside i walk to my room after telling my dad hi. Kris walks in to my room and tells me to let the boys in my room from my window. I let the boys in then lay down on my bed while kris talks to them. They lay down in my bed with me while they talk. I cuddle with Alex and colton. Kris was talking about the with them. That was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep.