Bio

Name: YN LN, however you prefer to be called by the kind of mask you wear, such as bug or crow

Height:6"1'
Eye color: you have the same color eyes as you do in real life but you keep them hidden away behind your mask unless the have openings

Hair: you have the same style of hair and same color of hair as real life

Birth mark: this is one of the main reasons you hide your face and are so obsessed with masks, it's a brownish black mark that goes from your cheek to under your right eye and will hide it at the cost of hurting yourself if necessary

You have no fixed appearance besides height and eye color and birth mark so let your imagination go wild

Personality: it changes as a side affect of your quirk and is different with each mask you wear, however if your mask would be removed you'll start having a breakdown and do anything to get another mask to hide your face, you are also surprisingly self conscious.

Backstory: when you were born after a few days you were seen with your birth mark and your parents did everything to cover it up because they did not like it, at all. They went as far as to abandon you at the age of 3 in an alleyway just to get away from it. (PS your family was extremely obsessed with beauty) when you went to school and people saw your mark people shyster away from you or threw stuff at you, so you decided to wear a mask and it felt so comfortable that you left wearing it till it became your personality. Then you unlocked your quirk whitch led you to collect more masks and make more personality's so someone would want you around. But No matter what mask you wore, or what personality you used no one wanted to be around you. But you still followed a path to be hero so you could get people to want you.

Quirk: you have the quirk "Masks of power" wearing different masks give you different powers for each mask and got stronger by training those powers, it's draw back is that when you wear a different mask your personality will always change randomly.

This is the mask you wear the most and how people address you by your nick name as "Chess"