a night to remember

Crowley sat poised on a chair in the back room of Aziraphales book shop, he was waiting for the angel to bring out some biscuts and tea, he was feeling very lustful at this point in time, it was about 9:30pm and the day had been stressful after all Adam was a young and adventurous boy.

Over in the kitchen the small man was pouring the tea into two mugs, he was feeling strange, like he wanted to be touched by his demon friend in a way that he has never experienced before, he attempted to push this sinful feeling out of his head and turned to take the trey of biscuts and tea back to his sitting room.

"Here you are my dear." He said with a soft smile and a quick and sneaky glance up and down the tall man sitting next to him.
"Thankyou angel" Crowley noticed the way his small friend just checked him out, no matter how discrete it was. He smirked at Aziraphale as he sat down.
Aziraphale reached out to grab a biscut. "So, what do you think of Adam? He is growing quite fast!"

"Yes I do say, he is very mischievous isnt he... he gets that from me" Crowley said with a cheeky smile.
"Yes I must give him some lessons on how to act propper shouldn't I."

"Oh just let the boy have some fun."
"Ok" the angel bit into his biscut and gazed at his dark man while the demon was looking away of course.
Crowley grabbed a pink iced biscut from the top of the pile thinking of all the things he wanted to do with his angel but never would because Aziraphale  wouldn't want it. He swallowed his disappointment and looked across to the small man beside him who had just finnished his chocolate biscut.
He was to cute and delicate.
Aziraphale saw the softness in the demons face and smiled to himself.
Crowley couldn't hold it back, the thoughts where creeping back into his head. He wasnt going to do much... unless his angel wanted him to.
Crowley leant across to aziraphale and stroked the angels soft cheek to which the small man responded by pressing his face into the demons hand before giving the warm hand a few soft kisses.
Aziraphale stoped kissing the tall dark figures hand and gazed into his eyes, he got the same feeling as he had before about his tall friend. He then felt something in his pants and went bright red, he knew what that was... he had got hard.
Crowley crawling up and hovered over the small man with one leg in between Aziraphales and one on the side.
"Your like a tomato my angel. Is everything ok?" He said with concern in his voice.

"Yes, yes my dear, everything is fine" he glanced down at his pants concerned that Crowley had noticed... the demon had not noticed untill aziraphale looked down and the so did the demon. He looked back up at his small angel and smirked.
"I see your in a bit of a situation my angel" he said before running a long skinny finger up the bulge in Aziraphales pants with a smirk on his lips.
"Uumm... I... ahh.. I don't!" The small man was lost for words. "Why do yo-" he was stopped in his tracks by a suprisingly soft pair of lips, he felt a hand on the back of head pulling him into the kiss, he closed his eyes feeling more turned on than ever.
Crowley was turned on by the small man infront of him.
Aziraphale opened his mouth and he demons toung slipped into his mouth, as this happened he let out a small moan and then made his soft moans a regular thing.
Crowley was even more turned on by the moans from the angel, he was very hard and slowly started to grind into the small man. He then felt as though he couldnt hold back any longer, he broke the kiss and said.
"Angel, I love you, I have since I fist saw you." He gulped he was worried that he would be rejected by the small man. "I have been pushing my feelings away for ages but I cant any longer. I just need to feel you, to be inside you and hear you moan my name as I fill you with pleasure. I want to love you and show you how to make love." By now the tall man was even redder than Aziraphale was.
"Oh, my dear Crowley , I love you too but its a sin." Said the angel wanting to feel the pleasure that Crowley had just spoken about. " I want to be with you and..... could you.. coul.. could you please, teach me how?" Aziraphale was struggling to get the words out. "I want you to teach me how to make love."
He had left Crowley in shock because he wasn't expecting such an answer.
"But, could you please... be..."
The demon knew the angel was a virgin so he finnished the small mans sentence for him seeing as he was struggling to talk.
"You want me to be gentle? I promise I will treat you with care, and if you want me to stop I will at any time.
I want your first time to be the amazing."
The demon scooped the small man up in his arms bridal stile and carried him to the bedroom, he lay him down so gently and kissed him passionately while climbing on top of him. He slowly moved the kiss from the angels mouth down to his neck finding his sweet spot and causing the small man to moan.
Crowley started to undress him without taking his lips of the mans neck, he wanted to just click his fingers and make both their clothes just dissappear and destroy his angel, but he went slowly just for Aziraphale.
Aziraphale was now topless and had multiple red love bites on his neck, he felt amazing as the demon started trailing kisses down his soft body to his lower stomach. Crowley then paused and looked at his angel and admired him, before he took off his pants he had to check that he still wanted this.
"Do you want me to continue? Are you sure yoh want this?"
"Crowley, please just do it . Claim me as your prize , I want this."
Crowley smiled and nodded
He started to kiss stomach again and unbutton his the small mans pants,
and slowly slip them off along with his underwear, the tall demon stands up and gazes down at his lovers beautiful naked body. He leans down, spreading the angels legs to kiss and suck on his inner thighs, this made Aziraphale moan. Crowleys kisses inched further and further up the angels legs, the demon moved his attention from making markes on the angels legs to the hard member that was being showcased infront of him. He gently grabbed it and started to move his hand up and down slowly before he started sucking on the angels tip, he sucked as if he was trying to give the angel a love bit.
Aziraphales moans got louder and louder, he had never had this type of pleasure before. He grasped crowleys hair as the demon started to pump up and down on his cock.
Crowley started to deep throught aziraphale faster and faster, the angels hard cock was alot bigger than he had imagined.
Aziraphale was getting toward the edge, he was traveling faster and faster than he ever had before.
"Oh! C-Crowley! Im.. im close! Im gonna cum!" Moaned the angel.
Crowley didnt want him to cum yet, he wanted him to reach the edge of the cliff and then hold him but not let him go over, untill he could fill him and they would both cum together.
Crowley pulled himself up off the small mans big erection causing the angel to wine.
"Was that good my angel?" Crowley asked slyly.
"That was amazing my dear, but why did you stop??" Aziraphale almost sounded disappointed when he asked the question.
"Because my angel, I want you to feel even more pleasure than that, when i fill you up and make you scream my name." The demon answered. The thought of that made him wasnt to rip his own clothes off right that second.
"Is that ok with you?"
"Ye-yes"
"Ok then, I will be right back then"
Crowley sauntered off to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of lube that he had bought Aziraphale knowing that the angel didnt know what it was so there for wouldn't touch it.
The tall man slowly got undressed infront of the small man and then walked over to him.
Aziraphale watched the demon get undressed in amazement he definitely was not smaller than he had imagined.  Crowley lubed up his huge member and climbed ontop of his angel , he gave him a long and deep kiss, then started sucking on his neck leaving more marks.
He gazed into aziraphales eyes.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes, just do it Crowley?"
Crowley parked himself at the angels hole and slowly presses himself in, he got most of the way in and then stopped.
"Tell me when to mo-"
"Crowley you can move"
The tall thin demon slowly started to move back and forth and slowly haining speed.
Aziraphale was glad he let Crowley do this and was already a moaning mess but savoring every last second of it. As was Crowley.
Crowley grunted a bit with his own pleasure that was half coming just from the thought of the angel that he was with.
"Crowley? " the angel half moaned half asked.
"Yeah, what is it? Do you need me to stop am I hurting you do you want me to slow dow-" the demon sputtered really fast worried befor he was interrupted by his small friend.
"No Crowley, destroy me" the angel moaned wanting to feel the demons full power.
Crowley was shocked but happy and stupidly said.
"Ok, hold onto something"
He went red but the started to speed up even more, he pounded into the angel as hard and fast as he could, the two men moaning loudly in unison. Aziraphale dug his nails into his lovers back before being picked up and slammed into the nearest wall. They were both nearing their orgasms aziraphale was moaning louder than Crowley.
"Crowley..I'm I-Im gonna cum!" The angel moaned
"I am too!"
The demon came in the angel causing him a last burst of pleasure and the angel came all over the two mens stomachs. Crowley sighed at the feeling of the release and then pulled out of his boyfriend. The angel wined at the feeing of being empty. Crowley was feeling weak now and bearly managed to carry aziraphale back to the bed. The slumped down on the bed and ley next to each other.
The demon clicked his fingers and the mess on their tummies was gone. He rapped aziraphale in a hug and the spooned.
"Was that as good as you were expecting? " asked the drowsy demon.
"No" said Aziraphale just so that he could make his tall boyfriend worry. "It was better... way better I felt like I was flying with you"
The two of them smiled sleepily.
"Goodnight my dear"
"Goodnight angel"
"I love you"
"Love you too" replyed the demon giving his angel a soft kiss on the cheek, before they both fell asleep in each others arms.

*Hey, I hope you enjoyedthis story. Its my first time writing smut and I did my best.
Let me know if you would like me to wright some more.*