janne de mujhe

Story starts from two beautiful  happy  souls were sleeping cuddling each other. Sunrays  fell on them ,which broke their dreame sleep.

Shivika woke up and and  a beauty smile adorned their faces and shivaay kissed  her forehead  and said good morning jaan.

Anika - good morning 
They are newly love married couple they were in love since one year.

Today is their first month anniversary  but they are planning  to surprise each other at night .

Shivaay was planned their whole evening  planned a Romantic  surprise for his love with a dinner date and movie .

Shivika  were super excited thinking  about their surprise.

In evening
Anika received  a roses and a beautiful saree.
She immediately got ready and went where Khanna was waiting for her .

He escorted her to the car and took her to the villa as planned .

Anika  reached their  ,mesmerized  by the beauty of the villa ,decorated with flowers , Roses  and golden lights adorned her path .

She  reached that place waiting for shivaay to come out .
She called him out but non answered ,
She took a seat on the table and waited for him .

at mid night

Shivaay arrived with blood shot eyes drunk and  saw anika sleeping on the table .

He broke all the decorations and things came to his way .Anika woke up with a jolt  and said shivaay I so worried  I thought  something and hugged him .

But he didn't  hugged  her back he pulled  her off himself and said

How can you do this
I loved  you with all my heart and you cheated on me with my rival that too with my rival Mr Sehgal.

You are a character less women I hate you get out of my life
He threw divorce papers  at her face

Anika was shocked
Her world was shattered infront
Of her eyes

Shivaay listen to me I didn't  cheat you plz trust  me crying  historically.

Shivaay didn't listen to her and made her sign the papers forcefully  and kicked her out of the house.

Shivaay was all mess breaking glass question  himself  why why.   .......I loved you so much and cried .

Shivaay was broken when he received  a call the vedio and pictures he received  were sent by his rival to take revenge.

Shivaay without wasting time went to find anika  in roads like a mad.

When he saw a crowd  on  road he went their when saw the love of this life lieing in the pool of  blood .his world came crashing down .

He took her in his arms took and placed her inthe car.patted her face anika I am sorry don't  leave  me ...crying

His tears fell on her face

She opened her eyes taking deep breaths said shivaay I didn't cheat  you
Shivaay - I know jaan.   nothing  happen

Anika- sorry shivaay now 
But my  life was till here only
I am sorry but

Abb. jenne de mujhe

Her Breaths were getting heavy
And I love
And her breath stopped

She died leaving him in guilt.