*~*~ Armin Arlert *~*~

I layed down next to Akira and looked up into the sky. Not many people come around this part of town so I can just look up into the sky without having to deal with any people.

                            Or so I thought

    I found myself being trapped by two hands on each side of my head. Akira stood up and I just stared at the situation I was in.

   "I'm so sorry!"
I just continued to stare. "I am honestly so sorry I didn't see you an I tripped!"
I gulped then nodded. "C-Can you like get off now."
He scurried off me and bowed. "I'm really sorry!"
   "It's fine."
He took a step towards me tripping over a rock and once again falling on top of me. "Be careful with where you're walking." I told him.
   "R-right! I'm Armin Arlet by the way...if you were wondering..."
I nodded. "Akuma." I told him.
He nodded. "So, what are you doing out here?" Armin asked.
Akira sat down next to me. "I just lay here with my dog from time to time." I answered.

                       *~*~ Time Skip *~*~

    I made it back home and Akira went over to his bed. Gene came out from his room and smiled at me.
   "So do you remember what's going to happen today?"
I nodded. "So I'll wait for Annie?" I asked as I ate some soup.
   "Correct. They all should be there as well so you can go together."
   "What about you Gene? Where are you going to go?"
Gene stroked my hair. "I'll be fine ok."
I frowned. "What am I supposed to do in the mean time?" I asked.
   "You forget things very easily, huh."
I shrugged. "You and Akira will just wait here until Annie comes to get you."

                         Simple Enough