hello (from the other side)

how many times have we gone through this? 👀 yeah i thought i'd stop publishing graphic portfolio after the last one too. but you know what, you can't get rid of me...yet. there are still so many things that i want to show you and learn from you, thus this portfolio is still necessary.

so this is me saying:

"fuck, i'm doing this and for the last time, i won't be intimidated by all those amazing editor on wattpad or i should just move to the moon."

so shall we start? :)

RULES

- I hate to be that person who put rules on her stupid crap that no one even want to copy, but apparently it happens, and I want to state these here just in case there are some of you sillies out there who roams around like poltergeists on other people works just to copy them - i mean i don't have anything on ghosts, but i only entertain those who are nice. so don't even think to do illegal things in here, because i WILL exorcise you ;)

- inspiration is fine, but to a certain level. if you copy my edit that it looks similar to yours, it is COPYING and not inspired anymore. lets try to get ourselves educated, okay? okay.

- you know, the thing that i hate about plagiarism is the fact that the person know its bad yet they do it. hence i take serious action. we'll talk, but if you're still delusional into thinking that the entire thing is your art (eventhough its clearly mine and you cropped out MY watermark), i'll call you out and go full bitch mode on you. 

- back on the inspo thing, if you ever created something that is INSPIRED (not copied) from mine, do tag me on it. i'll cheer you on :) i'm not that bad, come on.

- im all for editors motivating and helping other editors, so if you need any help, my DM is always open and i'll try my best to help you! (told you im not that bad - trust me 😂) 

- i take graphic requests, but not here. check out -xerriorist for a customized cover from me!

I'll leave it at that. i don't want to scare the only few people who wanted to see my art (although i most probably have 😂) but this might be my only chance of redeeming myself on the graphic world in wattpad. i'll leave for sure, if such thing happens again.

all edits are posted on my instagram @/charlottescookie before it's even posted here. follow me on there to get the first look on my edits :)

[published on 27.07.2019]