Data Recovered

Ark Log Report #67

Date: 5-23-3183

The Biolizard has been a complete failure, the lack of sentience along with the unstable Chaos energy flow has caused it to go rampant. We were forced to seal the specimen in containment, as opposed to destroying it, which would ruin years of research, and debated progress on 'Project Shadow'. Now we must restart tests, on GUN's orders, in order to create their weapon, and to create Maria's cure. I managed to negotiate my use of the outcome of Project Shadow as Maria's cure in exchange for my work, early on the development of the project. Now, I can only hope to complete this quest.

Ark Log Report #68

Date:6-16-3183

After the failed attempt of the Biolizard, with the consent of GUN we were able to obtain a few Mobian DNA samples to run tests on in order to see which ones will be compatible with chaos energy, due to GUN's request that their "living weapon" have chaos energy abilities. The life support system on the Biolizard kept its genetic structure intact, as well as preventing the chaos energy from pulling these sensitive genes apart, now with beings that naturally channel chaos energy, we hopefully don't have to worry about that problem. As of today, two main types of Mobian DNA, Echidna, which comes as no surprise with their ancient carvings depicting their relationship with the chaos emeralds, and Hedgehog DNA, which comes as somewhat of a surprise, as there is no clear record of Hedgehogs having chaos ability. Both show promising signs of being able to conduct chaos energy. Further tests will be conducted to confirm which of the two will be the most compatible and stable when interacting with the chaos energy.

Medical update: #271

Patient: Maria Robotnik

Date: 6-20-3183

Maria's condition seems to be stable her symptoms have lessened considerably since GUN offered to provide materials in order to stabilize her condition in exchange for their "living weapon." Her infection turned out to be from rhinopharyngitis infection otherwise known as the common cold, but with her Neuro-Immune Deficiency Syndrome (NIDS) even something as simple as a cold could mean her death, which I cannot allow. I just hope GUN will keep their end of the bargain.

Ark Log Report #69

Date:7-23-3183

After further tests were conducted, to everyone's surprise the hedgehog DNA was the more stable of the two. Personally, I believe that was probably for the best, as according to most records the ancient Echidnas were very temperamental, and under GUN's command that could prove to be a problem. GUN sent us large amounts of Hedgehog DNA--I know not where nor how they acquired this, and that is probably for the best. The DNA is now being sustained in a nutrient bath, allowing it to grow and develop at a slightly faster rate, a few months until a being develops, then will later mature into a teenager, the mental malleability and maturity correlation will be peak at this point, allowing the neuro-transfers to take effect when he is ready to emerge. We will give him the neuro-transfers lest we need to teach him like a normal child, which would take years, and I know for a fact that GUN will not wait that long for their weapon.

Medical update: #272

Patient: Maria Robotnik

Date: 7-28-3183

Her condition has gotten better, the infection appears to be gone for now. We still must be extremely careful, but she will be happy to be released from quarantine for now, as her physical condition seems to be stable. I would like to keep her in quarantine for a few more days to be sure, but since she will be happier, in a way it will provide her a better means to get well than just sitting in quarantine.