The Seductress

While getting some air one night before his birthday, Jisung is called over to a really chill, hippie looking, laid back, yard party. There were clouds of scented smoke in the air that made his nose sting.

The guy who called him over had long hair and sleepy eyes, he explained the whole deal with all the stuff an yeah, yeah blah bkah, then got distracted with a seperate conversation and told jisung to walk around a little and mingle. Jisung does what he says out of pure curiosity and boredom.

While walking around, Jisung finds the party's drinking supply. There were around 11 medium sized bowls lined up on the wall, across a long table. Each substance was a different color, some brighter than others. This party didn't have any alcohol or anything (the guy from earlier told said there wasn't any, so there shouldn't be), the drinks we more like a thicker type of punch. Jisung thought they looked fine enough, he hadn't taken any water with him on his walk.

At exactly 12 o'clock midnight jisung decided on which drink he should try. The drink was a dull grayish purple color, it had bright purple swirls spiraling around each other mixed in with the clay like color.

He quickly grabbed one of the many dark blue cups on display and filled it with that mystery drink.

After taking about three sips, Jisung's brother, jaemin, had texted him a happy birthday. He wanted Jisung to come home soon do that they can celebrate. Though Jisung felt a bit weird and slightly light headed, he texted back with an okay, threw his cup away and headed back home.

Jisung arrived home safely but when jaemin saw him, he believed he might have been in a bit of danger lol. When jaemin layed his eyes on jisung after his lil adventure, he was absolutely speechless. He tried explaining to jisung why he was freaking out so much but that came out of his mouth were small squeaks. So he just quickly push jisung to their large bathroom, right in front of the mirror.

Jisung stopped inhaling oxygen.

He was fucking breathtaking.

I mean, he was hella cute before but now, he wasn't even sure it was his own body.

His skin was different, smoother, painted a creamy ivory, his eyes have gone from black to a strange aqua greenish color that by the looks of it could drown anyone if they stared too long. Something that really stood out to Jisung, was his hair. His hair was once a faded dirty blonde colour, he was thinking of redying it soon but I guess there's no need to anymore. His hair was an outlandish, enchanting purple. There was not just one type of purple, his hair a mixture of all types of glimmery, deep shades. Think of every precious, enchanted, purple crystal you have seen and make a mythological color palette using your gems, then you melt them down to liquid and poor it over Jisung's scalp until his hair looks exactly like a crystal itself.

Both Jaemin and Jisung also noticed that jisung's body wasn't the same as it was before he left. He was at least 5-7 inches taller which was very shocking to Jaemin bc he would no longer be the taller one. Jisung's figure had a few adjustments as well, his hands were bigger than they used to be, so were his feet. His legs were just a bit longer as well (probably the cause of the height gain). The curves around his slender shape were a bit more prominent and attractive. His lips look more pouted and capturing, they were a darker pinkish color that stood out from the color of his skin.

Jisung needed to know what exactly was happening, not that he was complaining or anything

"h.. happy birthday??" Jaemin muttered after attempting to take in the situation a little bit better "ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉᵒᵛᵉʳ ⁱ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴜ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ (ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ) ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋs sᴏᴍᴇᴡᴀʏ, sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ.