The unexpected cab share

"Excuse me", a sweet but not so calm voice from behind, i turned and said "excused" , "would you mind if i take your cab I'm actually running late" she said with a rush in her voice, "okay but where are you going?" i asked , "Gomti nagar" she said , " oh then maybe we can go together my destination is same"i smiled, "okay thank-you so much" she said. We both got in and the driver starts the car, "so is there an office meeting or something" i asked , "no just some personal reasons" she replied while looking outside the cab , "so you're here first time" i asked , "no i was born and raised in Lucknow but my office is in Noida so I'm here after a long long time, what about you? You're a first timer?" She asked , "no, noo I'm also raised here I'm just visiting for some personal works", "hmm" she smiled " my parents want me to settle down so actually I'm here to meet a boy they've set me up with" and rolled her eyes, "and you don't want to Marry him?"i asked , "Yes, actually i don't really believe in marriages,all boys are shit" she said with an unreasonable anger in her voice, "well thank you for the complement" i said with a smile , " no, sorry i didn't mean all of them i mean.. i..." She stammered " are koi baat nahi all boys are actually shit",i looked outside " except me" , she started laughing. "So you're just going there to tell him that you're not going to marry him, that's pretty cruel" i faked a smile , "no I'm not going to tell him anything, my father will do it for me later " she said with a giggle ,i looked at her, "so you're not one of those heart breaking girls" she looked at me and said "well if boys are shit girls are also not perfect either" she looked outside and slowly whispered "except me". And we both giggled "So have you ever seen this guy? Like in a photo or something?" I asked eagerly , "no but i have his number so I'm going to call him once I reach". The cab tooks a bump, she asked the cab driver, "bhaiya yaha se Eldobush restaurant kitna door hai", "bus madam 5 min aur" he replied, "haan to aap uske pass kisi flower shop pr rok dijiyega" she said, " You want to give him a bouquet haan?" I smiled, " haan ab dil todna hai to thoda to khayal rakhna chahiye" she laughed. After few min the driver stops the cab near a flower shop she gets out and says "it was nice meeting you ,good-bye" , i smiled " oh we'll meet soon" i smiled and closed the door. After buying a bouquet she walks into the restaurant and takes out her phone to make a call,"Hello, this is Shikha I'm here where are you" she said , "just come straight in and turn left I'm on the middle table" said the man on the other side. "Hey what are you doing here?" She asked the guy on the middle table , "well guess what our personal work is same, so how are you going to do the process should I close my eyes or you can just text me that might be less upsetting" i laughed, " i think i might change my decision, let's order something" she smiled....