YOU ICY HOT B*STARD!

Deku's POV
I was walking downstairs from my room when I heard the commotion in the living room.
"You're inferiority complex has nothing to do with me Katsuki."
Todoroki?
"What'd you say Icy Hot?!"
Kacchan? 
"What? Don't like the truth Katuski?"
"The truth?! I'm not the one with a complex Icy Hot!"
"Excuse me? What complex do I have hmm?"
"Why don't you look in the mirror once in a while?"
"Bakubro that's uncalled for dude"
"It's alright Kirishima. He just needs to hurt others to make himself feel better."
"YOU ICY HOT BASTARD! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'LL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!"
I round the corner quickly to see sparks shooting out of Kacchan's hands. I run in between them as Kacchan lets go of an explosion towards Todoroki. Everything stilled for a moment as I watch his face darken with horror. I notice his mouth moving but realizedi couldn't hear anything but a ringing in my ears. I feel something warm running down both sides of my face. I raise my hands and wipe at it and looked at them coated in red. Kacchan grabs me and shakes me. I can see him saying something as everything starts to dim. Last thing I see is him catching me and saying something to Denki. Then everything goes dark.
When I wake up I feel something wrapped around my head. I sit up and see All Might sleeping in a chair next to my bed. I try to say something but can't hear anything come out of my mouth. I must have made a noise anyway because he woke up and looked at me. He quickly gets up and runs out the door. A nurse follows him inside the room and approaches me. She starts talking but I still can't hear anything. She realizes this and rights down what she said on a piece of paper. She hands it to me with a pen.
Do you hear anything like a ringing?
I look at her and shake my head. She looks worriedly at all might and walks out. A few minutes later a doctor walls into the room and he starts talking to All Might. He writes something down and hands it to me. I start at the paper blankly.
I'm sorry to tell you this but you have lost your hearing.