" Our story began from the ending and it never started....."

It was a fine spring evening , the cherry blossom trees opening its petals like a bouquet of pink flowers looking like maple trees in Autumn . The water of Han river had colours of red , orange and kind of pinkish violet reflecting the beautiful sunset , the birds returning back to their nests and couples sitting hand in hand in this romantic view. And there sat a girl in the ground with dirt in her face and dress . She was facing the wall of bunch of boys looking older than her. She was me. I was terrified , I silently sat their ,crying the boys laughing at me . But then you came like a ray of sunshine pouring into me, a streak of happiness . You had protected me but you got cuts and bruises . You gave me your hand and smiled , it was like the few on the grass of winter, like a star shining only for me.I was shocked for it was the first time someone had smiled at me or cared about me , I thanked you and purposed being friend. I was happy because I had made my best friend that day . But now that moment is the moment I regret most. Maybe if you had not helped me , maybe if I wasn't at the park that day, if I hadn't purposed being friend I wouldn't feel pain today. But that moment I cherished you the most.

However it was not the day I fell for you. I remember it perfectly like yesterday . It was the summer festival day , we had a drama in school . I was the princess and you were the prince. I felt it was fate bringing us together ..shouting at us that we were perfect for each other . I was bullied that day by a bunch of guys that liked you. I went back home in the hope of my dad coming back home. I had completely forgotten about being bullied and slipped back home like a little boy who just got lots of chocolates and toys for his birthday . But I was completely broken like a China dish. My dad hadn't showed up , he was busy , I hadn't seen him for last 3 years. I remember crying like a baby but then you came . You just hugged me and it filled me with warmness and happiness like when the sun shines out after a storm . I was at ease with you. You had taken me out to see fireworks but I hadn't found them beautiful as you. I couldn't describe you.You were next to me the moonlight shining caressing your cheeks making you more beautiful as if the moon goddess loved you and cared about you. We were looking at the stars sitting on the bright blue sofa , with you teaching me constellation . You said we were all like stars for someone brightening life of someone we love . I wanted you say that you are my star , brighter even then the Polaris , the sirus .
That was the day I fell for you cause you shared with me something that you never did with anyone . It made me feel special .

Today was the day you turned 18. I woke up early and jumped to your window . I knocked several times but there was no reply . I slowly opened your window , you again didn't lock it. I saw you still sleeping in your bed . You looked so peaceful , you were lightly snoring , the sheets tangled between your body. I lightly shaked you . You woke up startled I hugged you and shouted in your ears "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I took out the small cake I made and a candle and knife. You thanked me and made your birthday wish . I hoping if you would wish being with me but you were too naïve to my feelings. I suddenly felt cold as the spring breeze hit me, I shivered . And then you hugged me all of a sudden , I felt warm as the start of summer. That day later we went to celebrate with our other friends and they wouldn't stop teasing us. "Aww...aren't you both totally in love." MJ hyung said. I blushed and thought you were gonna say no but you didn't . So I kept this tiny hope in me that you love me like I do to you. But if I knew we were gonna end up differently , I would have killed that hope not that I hadn't tried . I tried my best even avoided you but my heart couldn't take it , it always ran towards you.

I sat up in my bed to notice that the sky was no longer a dark blue plate of stars but it was turning into light blue but it still had patches of red and orange. The sun rise was beautiful , it was slowly lifting the veil of fog of Spring night . I got up and decided to go for breakfast and shopping. I wanted to call you but you said you were busy . It hurt me a little but I didn't let it ruin my mood of eating at my favourite restaurant . I walked in the paths of pink cherry blossom trees , the birds chirping and the new spring leaves and buds had dew which looked liked pearls as they reflected the sun rays. I sat in my favourite seat near the window.
"What would you like Yumi ? Your usual." I looked up as Jinjin asked me . I smiled and said "yes "
I ate my blueberry pancakes and headed to the shopping centre with latte in my hand. The paths were becoming busy but not so busy as it was weekend. The couples hand in hand smiling, I couldn't help but wonder if we would be like that one day . I was trying to reach the top shelf to get the Nutella but suddenly I tripped and my whole latte fell on someone. I looked up to see a boy same around my age. I could feel something like their was some connection between us. I quickly said sorry and he smiled shooking it off like it was nothing. It was the day I met Bin . It was fate bringing us together into a cycle of our story together with you.
I went back happily in the hope of meeting you but little did I knew that it would be the beginning of the pain I would experience . I went to the park to notice you leaning against the bars of the swing with a smile. I ran and was gonna call you but someone called you before me. She was walking towards you,lean and tall. She was pretty as the beginning of snowfall, so delicate , she had sun kissed skin. I knew why you liked her instead of me. But I thought I might be over reacting but when you gently pulled her into your arms and smiled at her ... Your gaze so loving ..it was the gaze I gave you but you never did understood. It struck me like a lightening . I took my steps back and ran home crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like it .