The Spy Part 2

.•.

Billy had had enough of just sitting around and wondering what Violet was doing with Steve so he had decided to go out and look for her

Billy had had enough of just sitting around and wondering what Violet was doing with Steve so he had decided to go out and look for her. He has been to the arcade, the cinema, the bowling ally, everywhere he imagined she would take a date, he even went to the park she took him to the other day. But where ever he looked she couldn't be found.

Eventually Billy checked the last spot he could think of- the main diner. When he walked in his eyes scanned each face but none where hers. His eyes landed on a table which consisted of Tommy H, Carol, Tina, Jeff and a girl called Natasha. He was going to turn around and leave but the calling of his name stopped him. He didn't want to sit with a load of people he didn't even like and most certainly didn't care about. But to keep his reputation of the 'new king of Hawkins' he turned around and sat down in the booth

"Hi Billy" all the girls cooed at him. In response he nodded his head
"Hey dude what brings you here. Super hot date" Tommy asked with a smirk
"No I was actually looking for- no one. I was looking for no one" Billy sighed.
"Well good because at about 7 we are all going to the cinema and Natasha here doesn't want to fifth wheel so do you want to come?" Carol asked, her shrill voice giving Billy unsatisfying goosebumps.
"I-" Billy was going to say no because he didn't want to go on a date, why would he want to go on the date when he felt the way he felt- whatever that was- towards Violet. But then he remembered Mrs Henderson's voice this morning telling him that Steve had stayed over last night and they both left early this morning and his blood boiled. "Yeah sure pick you up at 7 then" he smirked in Natasha's way causing her to blush and giggle.

Revenge was going to be sweet when on Monday the whole of Hawkins knew about Billy's latest hook up...

~§~

After what felt like days of walking the trio had reached the old junk yard.
"Oh yeah, yeah this will do. This will do just fine" Steve said extremely impressed with the younger Henderson's choice "good call dude" he ruffled Dustin's head. Violet always knew Dustin thought Steve was a complete nob so she could help but smile at the new unlikely friendship that was forming between her brother and her best friend.
"Alright come on lets get this shit set up before sun down" Violet said snatching Steve's sun glasses right out of his hands and put them on her face giving Steve a small smirk.
"HEY!"

After a few minutes had passes the familiar voice of Lucas Sinclair reached the ears of the trio.
"I said medium well" he joked causing violet to snigger at his humour. She expected dustin to laugh as well but when she turned to face his brother he had a look on his face that could suck all the happiness up out of the earth. He looked devastated so Violet followed his gaze to see locks of red hair glistening in the sun. Max. She was on the back of Lucas's bike and was clinging very tightly to him.
"Who's that" Steve finally asked but neither dustin or Violet answered.
Max hopped of Lucas's bike and they both started walking to the three.
"Hey you two, how about me, Max and Steve get a head start whilst you two have a catch up" Violet said to Dustin and Lucas sensing the tension. They both nodded there head in agreement and Max, Steve and Violet started collecting scrap metal.